our trip pics

GPS's's's's's

was my first time jumping, never tried before. it seams to be all about the gas. at least 30 jumps and the 3 peeps behind my camera were great at grabbing take off and landings :( as you can tell momma is VERY proud or our boy, for good reason. CANT WAIT till new years. i must say being its our anniversary I'm glad she lets us spend it in the sand ;)

MrsNe14Sand cool pics.....YES sunday was almost perfect the only thing that wasnt was packin up to come home when the dunes were so fun...Were the rhino group that intruded on your family fun...you got some pics of my bro-in-law on his :mc: but he wasnt going any where near as BIG as your boy...he was launchin that :mc: ....you also got one of me in the rhino but there was no air under those tires( :thumb: error not photog error)do you mind if I steal one of your pics for my bro-in-law? Didnt realize you guys were DDR peeps :laughoff: ...woulda said :flipoff:

MrsNe14Sand cool pics.....YES sunday was almost perfect the only thing that wasnt was packin up to come home when the dunes were so fun...Were the rhino group that intruded on your family fun...you got some pics of my bro-in-law on his :mc: but he wasnt going any where near as BIG as your boy...he was launchin that :mc: ....you also got one of me in the rhino but there was no air under those tires( :thumb: error not photog error)do you mind if I steal one of your pics for my bro-in-law? Didnt realize you guys were DDR peeps :laughoff: ...woulda said :flipoff:

take what you want. if you want the full 7.1meg pics just shoot her or myself an address and what pics you want and we will e-mail them 2 ya.

ps. theres always room for more so NO you weren't intruding.

MrsNe14Sand cool pics.....YES sunday was almost perfect the only thing that wasnt was packin up to come home when the dunes were so fun...Were the rhino group that intruded on your family fun...you got some pics of my bro-in-law on his :mc: but he wasnt going any where near as BIG as your boy...he was launchin that :mc: ....you also got one of me in the rhino but there was no air under those tires( :flipoff: error not photog error)do you mind if I steal one of your pics for my bro-in-law? Didnt realize you guys were DDR peeps :idiot: ...woulda said :laughoff:

you were not intruding by all means...im glad you guys got in on the action all the more fun to see others jumping where you get air or not IM ALL about watching people.....i love it :thumb:

MrsNe14Sand cool pics.....YES sunday was almost perfect the only thing that wasnt was packin up to come home when the dunes were so fun...Were the rhino group that intruded on your family fun...you got some pics of my bro-in-law on his :mc: but he wasnt going any where near as BIG as your boy...he was launchin that :mc: ....you also got one of me in the rhino but there was no air under those tires( :bs: error not photog error)do you mind if I steal one of your pics for my bro-in-law? Didnt realize you guys were DDR peeps :blury: ...woulda said :think:

I thought bro-in-law was doin pretty :angry2: good.

Sincerly,

Bro-in-law :dope:

MrsNe14Sand cool pics.....YES sunday was almost perfect the only thing that wasnt was packin up to come home when the dunes were so fun...Were the rhino group that intruded on your family fun...you got some pics of my bro-in-law on his :mc: but he wasnt going any where near as BIG as your boy...he was launchin that :mc: ....you also got one of me in the rhino but there was no air under those tires( :bs: error not photog error)do you mind if I steal one of your pics for my bro-in-law? Didnt realize you guys were DDR peeps :blury: ...woulda said :think:

I thought bro-in-law was doin pretty :angry2: good.

Sincerly,

Bro-in-law :dope: