Dumont on Saturday?

Danny

Anyone going this Sat? Ill be out there with my new RZR testing out :slap: . LMK if you are going....

Danny

New RZR huh? Congrats Danny! I was suppose to go out for a day trip this weekend, but I can't swing it now. :(

Have fun out there and take some pics of the new ride. :dunno: Stay away from comp, I hear it eats up RZR's lately. :thumb:

:beercheers: :blonde: :blah::blah:

wtf does all that mean? :blah: You are a mischievious dumb blonde who has no money and isn't sure about anything? :mex::lol:

wtf does all that mean? :blah: You are a mischievious dumb blonde who has no money and isn't sure about anything? :blah::mex:

Something like that! :beercheers:

There has been talk of a Sat trip if the new rail gets put back together...So I guess I know what I am doing for Christmas! Sitting inthe house watching movies and drinking egg nog :thumb: While the rail gets put together...but after all is said and done maybe to :slap: to go! :blah::dunno:

Plans changed, friends bailed so we are staying home this weekend and try to hit it next weekend :(

Sorry to hear that Terry. And sorry I was one of them. :lol::lol::(:unsure::hello:

Maybe we can hook up next weekend for some good runs. :lol: I'm jonzen and need a weekend at the dunes bad!!! :lol:

Sorry to hear that Terry. And sorry I was one of them. :lol::lol::(:unsure::hello:

Maybe we can hook up next weekend for some good runs. :lol: I'm jonzen and need a weekend at the dunes bad!!! :lol:

Yeah me to, I had the food and the beer ready to go but at least next weekend is already going to happen for me at least. Pete, when are you going out?

:hello:

Yeah me to, I had the food and the beer ready to go but at least next weekend is already going to happen for me at least. Pete, when are you going out?

Terry we may try to make it out next weekend (1/2,3,4)

Little early though but we'll see what happens.

will let you know

Well since I can't get any of the days off that I would like latley, I will be coming out Friday night sometime. :hello:

New RZR huh? Congrats Danny! I was suppose to go out for a day trip this weekend, but I can't swing it now. :(

Have fun out there and take some pics of the new ride. :laughing: Stay away from comp, I hear it eats up RZR's lately. :laughoff:

wtf does all that mean? :xmas7: You are a mischievious dumb blonde who has no money and isn't sure about anything? :xmas8: :blink:

Too bad pete. Next time for sure :argue: Now that aaron has a duner to play around with im sure ill be attending more of the dune rides :laughing:

Too bad pete. Next time for sure :argue: Now that aaron has a duner to play around with im sure ill be attending more of the dune rides :laughing:

Yeah it's too bad I can't make it out. I was really lookin forward to it. :xmas7:

We have been talking about doing a daytrip pretty soon. You know this. :laughoff: Will let ya know fo sho when we get a date nailed down. ;)

Be sure to take some pics of the new toy out there in the sand! :laughing:

We'll be out freezin our huevos off tonight around 9ish. No camper, only a tent! :laughoff::( Weather looks like it should be pretty nice for :laughing: & :mc: ! We are camping by crapper 5 or 6 with a toasty fire!

:laughing: & If we get too cold we'll just burn the Samurai.

Edited by DeuelorDie