Sandcar stolen tues 12-23

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i have insurance on the rail... Trailer ... I am looking for pics... 26' enclosed trailer with a awning on little door side and ac on top is of white. but still looking for pics.. o. it had PowerHouse sticker I removed off the back door and there is a faded outline of that on the door... funny how you need something and you cant find it at all.

also has a huge like tractor battery up front about 2' wide and 12"deep

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

ok Dave I just threw a banner up on our homepage and made one up for other sites that people might be able to post that kinda says all the info necessary.

post-3-1230085930_thumb.jpg

LQ9= LS2........ lol not to be picky haaa

That thing is nice Pete...Thanks.... wish I had 1 of those before it was taken lol

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Haaaa I have been looking for that ad for about a half hour lol

thats the 1.. Thanks Pete ur on the ball tonight.. come over and do some investigating here lol.... found a business card in the driveway that isnt mine so maybe its a clue

Capt

hahaa well I remembered that Ross (justntime) posted that ad for the trailer that you bought. It helps that he doesn't post much because I just went to view members posts (his) and found it! :beercheers:

Capt,

I am sorry to hear about the theft. I will keep a eye out on all the boards and Craigslists ! Everyone should check all the surrounding Craigslists in Los Angeles, Orange Co. , Inland Empire, San Diego, Mohave Co., Utah, etc. (I have been watching these sites lately, trying to pickup a starter rail)

Can someone post over Glamis Dunes and the other Dumont site.

What size trailer was it? 26 or 24 foot? The original ad said 24'??

Capt.

It should state the size of the trailer on the title.

I know that there aren't many enclosed trailers with awnings though.

I went and posted a ad on our Las vegas Craigslist. I had a car stolen (68 Camaro), so I know what you're going through!

Jeff

Edited by jwcarguy

Hell i am not sure on the size lol i thought it was a 26' but must have been 24 i suppose..... never really checked it and it fit what i need so wasnt worried about it .

Capt

damn dave sorry to here about this chit ! good thing for insurance . if you don't get her back at least you have great memories of her . :think: how come i don't have any :angry2: :dope: oh that's right i don't go to dumont ! hope everything comes out right and you get them back. it's a small world here in vegas and thieves are to fricken stupid to realize it . :bs:

Unless you're on a main rd I'd be willing to bet whoever stole it knows somebody living close to you. They're on their way to their friends house and notice the trailer, and I'm guessing no hitch lock, watch or ask friends when you're there and BAM. If you find who did it and after everything quiets down get some stainless wirefeed wire, roll under their vehicles, wrap the wire around their elect wire harness and attach the other end to their ujoints or transaxle..... 1 of my favorites, and therapeutic for you and them :angry2: