Sandcar stolen tues 12-23

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DuneFreak

I posted the same ad that I put on the Las Vegas Craigslist, on the Los Angles Craigslist and Race Dezert.com (but it takes a day or two)

Maybe some other people can submit some of the same ads on the other Southern Cal. , Arizona and Utah Craiglists

They blocked mine in San Diego and Orange Co., for doing mulitiple ads???

We'll find the F**kers and drag them in back of the Sandrail that they stole, seeing as they wanted to got out to the desert anyways!!

New Contest!!!

Who can drag the theives up Comp behind their buggy the fastest??

What do you all think???

First Annual this New Years.

post-953-1230129709_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of your car that I have David. Really sorry to hear this, Charlie and I will keep our eyes open also. There are alot of people around this town and on this site that know this car hopefully with all the exposure it won't get far.

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm sure with all the eyes it will turn up somewhere :D

So here's the run down we live on a very busy street sometimes with all the traffic it can take 5 to 10 minutes to get out of the driveway :angry2: I left the house at 12:30 and the only person I have talk too that drove by my house is Craig at 4:30 and it was already gone. The street out front was all torn up due to the trailer dragging when they pulled out I'm sure we will find the person we know enough people that someone will see them :D

Thanks again for all your help :bs:

Edited by Dunelover

This is some serious :bs: !!!! Sorry about your loss. hopefully with all that everyone is doing it will turn up. I will definately be keeping my eyes peeled! I hope the frame has a hidden VIN # so if we see a matching chassis that is disguised we can find the OG #!  I hate that people have to steal from hard working people!! they deserve to be :blury: :angry2: :dope::bs:

:think: THIEVES!!!!!!!!