Sandcar stolen tues 12-23

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny in its self lol..... loss of words for Bob :lol: ... what has this world come to lol :B

Capt

have a coke and a smile and stfu :lol::thumb:

my spy told me the car will be about 90% complete tonight supposed to sneak me more pics this evening.

12 hrs from delivery of frame to 75% NOT TO BAD :sophie:

but the next pics should be with side panels ,i might have to auction them off to capt :ah: :stir: :idiot:

Edited by barefoot bob

:laughoff:

:lol: wait for the day you have a car built .youll see they all do this. there always somthing that makes them drag on. it happened to me on the green car as well .i got my car back from powder it was pretty green , but the effen engine cage was purple !!!! and i pissed and i moaned and i griped i stayed up all night dreaming about my car. driving everybody crazy when i got my car i was mad it took so long. took it to the dunes drove it one time. sat on a dune in my new car looking around took a deep breath and said to myself aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it was worth it .

i see david doing the same thing. garunteed when he gets it to the sand drives it around youll find him sitting somewhere staring off into space with a big fat smile. and he will be saying aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it was worth it......................................

so you guys have a coke and a smile and stfu the car will be finished this friday is what the spies are telling me.............................. :flipoff::idiot:

have a coke and a smile and stfu :flipoff::laughoff:

my spy told me the car will be about 90% complete tonight supposed to sneak me more pics this evening.

12 hrs from delivery of frame to 75% NOT TO BAD :sophie:

but the next pics should be with side panels ,i might have to auction them off to capt :ah: :stir: :lol:

Unfunny, double quote of a washed up comedian that hasn't been funny in 20 years!!! Please don't post unless you get your quick wit back, BFB!!!!! :idiot:

my spy sent me a pic of your motor should i wait ??? :sophie:

its looks pretty good main

david said go ahead, can you say cbm 415 ???? 90 mm throttle body big injectors f.a.s.t. intake 415 cubic inches.equal length headers in to kimco exhaust. corvette pully system 600hp + ooooooo dead sexy :sophie:

he wont make one so i got no place to post the spy pics :laughoff:

I think she is sexy too, but we all know how many times that b*tch in going to go in, come out, go it, come out. Only if you are doing it yourself. If not Party on! and wait for it's arrival What tranny are your getting. Or is it a 007 Super Spy Secert?

That sounded kinda b*tchy, didn't mean for it to be. Can't wait for the finished baby to come alive.

I think she is sexy too, but we all know how many times that b*tch in going to go in, come out, go it, come out. Only if you are doing it yourself. If not Party on! and wait for it's arrival What tranny are your getting. Or is it a 007 Super Spy Secert?

That sounded kinda b*tchy, didn't mean for it to be. Can't wait for the finished baby to come alive.

Not bitchy at all.... S-4 weeeee :yiah:

Capt

Unfunny, double quote of a washed up comedian that hasn't been funny in 20 years!!! Please don't post unless you get your quick wit back, BFB!!!!! :laughoff:

i just thought of somthing funny

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

YOU !!!!!!!