Sandcar stolen tues 12-23

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hello: beat THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST POSTING AND I CANT BELIEVE THIS OUT OF HIS OWN DRIVE WAY!! THIS IS MY BROTHER HE WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK! WITHOUT ASKING! AND FEED YOU TOO. I CANT BELIEVE SOME LOW LIFE WOULD STEAL HIS FAMILY JOY! HE IS A GREAT PERSON, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. SOME ONE IS ABOUT TO GET A BEAT DOWN :lol: (WHEN FOUND) :lol: I LOVE YOU DAVID AND TINA! SORRY BUT WE CAN STILL HAVE SOME FUN :lol: NEW YEARS WEEKEND! (NOW THAT I GOT IT OFF) PEOPLE NEED TO GET A JOB AND BUY THEIR OWN TOYS! :unsure:

post-3733-1230181922_thumb.jpg

Edited by dirtdog

I will keep my eye out for this. I can not, however promise the well being of the people who did this. Dave and Tina hooked me up this year and it sucks that the good always bear the brunt of the bad. David and Tina you are awesome and thankfully you have Ins. If I come across anything relating to your rail and trailer I will call or message. If you get a heads up I would be more than happy to apply my advanced teqn iuqe to get info. It will be on the down low as I have been away for a while but I still have skills, on the DL.

John, USMC

:hello: Dave - unreal, I can't believe somebody would have done this. As mentioned earlier, it's likely somebody who travels your neighborhood and knows your comings and goings. I've posted your trailer and car PICs with my buddies at the Lake Mead National Park Service, so anyone trying to test drive in the Recreational Area and seen will get nailed. Hope you guys get your trailer and car back soon.

SP2 Mike

I had the same thing happen to me in Oregon. They backed up to my trailer while I was at work and drug it out of my drive way with the tongue lock still attached. It was punk kids that lived about a 1/4 mile away. When the police showed up over there we found my quads and trailer, and about 4 other peoples stuff too. Unfortunatley he was 16 and he spent 1 night in juvenile detention and was released. I got my stuff back the same day luckily. I would be willing to bet your stuff is in the area you live. I hope you get your stuff back, that really blows.

Well I went out to do a little work on my truck and I noticed some washer looking pieces on the ground by my trash cans where the back of my trailer was....well it was the rings where the locks went through on the back door... Looks like they used a grinder to cut them :hello: ... Now I am thinking they cased my house then when my wife left the came in and somehow cut the tabs off the locks.... looked inside and knew exactly what they were getting before the took it.. Now I am more pissed...fuggin jerks.. If I find these guys I think I wont wait for anybody.. just going to take care of business..

Capt

Well I went out to do a little work on my truck and I noticed some washer looking pieces on the ground by my trash cans where the back of my trailer was....well it was the rings where the locks went through on the back door... Looks like they used a grinder to cut them :lol: ... Now I am thinking they cased my house then when my wife left the came in and somehow cut the tabs off the locks.... looked inside and knew exactly what they were getting before the took it.. Now I am more pissed...fuggin jerks.. If I find these guys I think I wont wait for anybody.. just going to take care of business..

Capt

damn!!! that freakin sux i hope those bastards get what they f*ckin deserver :lol::lol::lol::lol::hello::unsure::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got a glimpse of that rail when you sold me barefoot bobs raptor. It was a nice rail! We are so sorry to hear this. I will tell all I know to keep eyes & ears open. Could it be the FUGGERS from before that you told me about???

I got a glimpse of that rail when you sold me barefoot bobs raptor. It was a nice rail! We are so sorry to hear this. I will tell all I know to keep eyes & ears open. Could it be the FUGGERS from before that you told me about???

Nah those suckers are in jail we caught them. Sad thing is David just got his guns back from the robbery that was almost 2 years ago the day before his car got stolen and his guns have rust spots so he is just pissed :(

Thank you so much all of you for posting the rail and your concern we really appreciate it :D You guys are the best.

David has had phone calls from people we don't know thinking they saw it so the ads are working however it's not been our stuff so far .

it's ok, I can tell you are in your early AM turbo posting mode right now. Fuggin turbo cheese n'shiat. :laughing:

fuggin strings got me changin batteries, changing out wii controllers for the fuggin guitar, the steering wheel, the snowboard game, the turbo :xmas8: wheelie cycle bike and some big azz, LOUD RC dinosaur that roars and pisses off the dogs and they attack it :laughoff:

all this on top of his birthday presents he got last saturday...fuggin INDOOR remote control helicopter that the dogs attack as it flies through the air...... :xmas7:

its time to grab a 36 pack and change the oil in ALL the toys and the toyhauler, and hang in the garage ALL day

:laughing:

fuggin christmas :argue:

Dave if you catch em, get em tied up real good and call me. We'll get medieval on their a$$es! :laughing::laughoff::laughing:

Hope I'm not out of line here and intuition isn't 100% but if the persons responsible for this happen to be reading this thread and value their freedom and not into pain I would advise you to take the trailer and all the contents somewhere and then call the number on this thread to return it to the owners, this is your only out at this point.

Hope I'm not out of line here and intuition isn't 100% but if the persons responsible for this happen to be reading this thread and value their freedom and not into pain I would advise you to take the trailer and all the contents somewhere and then call the number on this thread to return it to the owners, this is your only out at this point.

I agree!!!

You have got to be kidding me... I am so sick of the POS people around here!!!!

Good luck finding your rail and the trash that stole it...

I hope the ins. coverage is working out for ya too...

:laughing::laughing::laughoff: :argue:

It's probably a good chance the thieves live or know somebody close, maybe seen some DDR stickers on a vehicle or trailer at their house. I've had 2 attempts at thefts at my house and each 1 was from friends of 2 different neighbors 3-4 houses away. I know for sure because 1 neighbor confessed after tasting the business end of a Sig 45 and tracked the other purp to a house that I had seen the same truck as mine parked before, must have needed xtra parts. It was the daughters boyfriends truck and the mother agreed that he better never come around again, she had heard of the other neighbors Sig tasting. They stole a rail and what other forum has more rail/Dumont related traffic?

It's probably a good chance the thieves live or know somebody close, maybe seen some DDR stickers on a vehicle or trailer at their house. I've had 2 attempts at thefts at my house and each 1 was from friends of 2 different neighbors 3-4 houses away. I know for sure because 1 neighbor confessed after tasting the business end of a Sig 45 and tracked the other purp to a house that I had seen the same truck as mine parked before, must have needed xtra parts. It was the daughters boyfriends truck and the mother agreed that he better never come around again, she had heard of the other neighbors Sig tasting. They stole a rail and what other forum has more rail/Dumont related traffic?

I think it's highly unlikely the theives have DDR stickers. :laughing: :laughing:

As for other forums, I have hit just about all the Dumont ones plus Glamis as well. I might hit up the ASA site, duneguide, and a few others as well.