FELLOW DUNER NEEDS YOUR HELP

Richard Cheese

normal_PA030561.JPG

Jimmy D (aka CANT FIND CAMP FOR SHIAT) and his family had a life changing moment last night.

About 2 am, his fire alarms went off. his front room Sofa was fully engulfed in flames, and had caught the ceiling on fire. He and his wife got what they could out of the house, but it wasnt much.

He lost his 2 dogs in the fire, as well as every piece of clothing he and his wife have. they have NOTHING left. All their new christmas presents, furniture, even the basics like toothbrushes underwear, EVERYTHING IS GONE.

He does have insurance, but as you know, things like this take a long time

I am setting up a donation for his family (wife and two daughters)

my paypal account is

tandrews1@bak.rr.com

anything you can give would be deeply appreciated

THANKS

CHEESE

Edited by richard cheese

Oh wow that really sucks!! Jason make sure you post this on the Kamp Rats site also since they are all mostly local maybe some of them can help immediately.

We had some friends lose their house 2 days before Thanksgiving last year and by the time everything paid off the house was rebuilt better than the first one but the initial $5000 that the ins. co. gives to help get you a place to live and some clothes doesn't go very far when you have nothing to start with. Jason you might want to post their kids ages/sizes, I'm sure someone will have some clothes & toys to pass down.

Good thinking Raptorgirl about posting more info on the kids (and nice avatar!).

Please give Jim and his family a big hug for me. Any way I can help I will, begining w/ the donation.

I can def put something together for the kids and the wife if there are specifics.

I am sorry to hear about it...how devastating.. :(:(

Its times like this that I wish I was able to help out more.... :2gunsfiring:

What sizes are the adults?? I know you put the ages of the girls...but the sizes would help out tremendously... as not all kids are sized the same...I may be able to help out that way..

normal_PA030561.JPG

Jimmy D (aka CANT FIND CAMP FOR SHIAT) and his family had a life changing moment last night.

About 2 am, his fire alarms went off. his front room Sofa was fully engulfed in flames, and had caught the ceiling on fire. He and his wife got what they could out of the house, but it wasnt much.

He lost his 2 dogs in the fire, as well as every piece of clothing he and his wife have. they have NOTHING left. All their new christmas presents, furniture, even the basics like toothbrushes underwear, EVERYTHING IS GONE.

He does have insurance, but as you know, things like this take a long time

I am setting up a donation for his family (wife and two daughters)

my paypal account is

tandrews1@bak.rr.com

anything you can give would be deeply appreciated

THANKS

CHEESE

Please find out his and her sizes for clothes. I have some that I can and will send and I'm sure the wife will too!

just got off the phone with Cheese.

told him that if we get alot of stuff, that i would drive up and meet him in barstow and give him all of our donations. My wife and i are going to donate some boxes of lothes, i know that he is bigger than me, so my pants and shirts wont fit him, but i know that some of julies stuff will fit. so if any of you bigger guys want to give up some stuff just let me know and ill get some stuff picked up from you all.

Cole

How about a shoe size?? I have 8-9-11 and 15/16 (Jeremy)...

I know Jeremy wears XXL.. sorry on the pants size though...

What size is the wife?? I have some warm clothes from living in the frozen tundra AKA Tehachapi that we can part with...

BTW.. ask if he likes fish... I still have 30+ punds of halibut and salmon from my Alaska trip

Edited by Derblank

Cole I will have a box for you tomorrow night or Tuesday so dont leave without talking to me.

My exact size before I lost some weight. I'll have some Tee's some long sleeve shirts, jackets, and pants for sure. Also some socks and whatever else I can find around here tomorrow!!!

See if can use size 13 boots, 1 nice cowboy riding heel, needs heals, short work boots and lace up black work/police style boots!!!

Edited by SANDAWG

Cool deal Bert, Just give them to Pete ill get them Tuesday

If you live on the North or NW side of town, ill pick it up from ya on Monday or tuesday.

if your in Henderson, then try to get everything to Pete.

BTW...anyone want to be my road warrior?

his size is 42 waist 30-32 length and an xxl shirt

his wife has told me she doesnt need anything, but i believe different....i will try to get that info from my wife

again....thanks DDR peeps andthe Duning community at large for your kindness during the HOliday season

you all KICK AZZ :driver:

I will go through the closet and see what I can find. I am sure my hubby has some clothes that he doesn't wear I can donate. I will drop them off to Pete Tuesday night if I have any. Just need the house number, I know the street name (used to live right around the corner from him)

Cool deal Bert, Just give them to Pete ill get them Tuesday

If you live on the North or NW side of town, ill pick it up from ya on Monday or tuesday.

if your in Henderson, then try to get everything to Pete.

BTW...anyone want to be my road warrior?

anyone shotgunning with cole will have their lunch bought @ the slash x...and Cole, i got yours too!