New Years eve video

metalalien

Since I got back early and the big report thread is not up, I will just make my own thread.

http://www.vimeo.com/2705427

I had to work on friday so I only went for that one night. Fun though lots of riding. I just kept the camera with me the whole time that way I could do both. :)

The video is awesum. I thought to myself, I want a camera like that. I checked out the Sony PMW EX3. It's only $13,000 dollars. I'm going to rush right out and get one - not. Nice camera.

The video is awesum. I thought to myself, I want a camera like that. I checked out the Sony PMW EX3. It's only $13,000 dollars. I'm going to rush right out and get one - not. Nice camera.

Well the EX1 is basicly the same camera and it's only 7 grand. :) You could get one that does basicly the same thing for 3 or 4 though. The FX1000 is like the little brother.

thanks guys!

I did the same thing!! I put one on layway at Walmart. lol

you can't do those time lapse shots but for about 1000 bucks you can get an HDR sr11. I did this video with one of those... Not as good in low light but still nice. Plus with either of these you also need a monster computer to edit them... it's a whole journey when you switch to HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHyuSOF8ss