new toyhauler

florida boy

What are some things that ya keeped packed in you haulers? My wife wants to load it so we dont have to take every thing out of the house every time we want to go out. Just looking what most people have in theirs all the time.

Now that we've owned our toyhauler for 2 years (seems unbelievable - time flies) - there are certain things we keep in it all the time. We bought extra of certain things like the Coffee Maker (can't live without it). I also have an electric broom/vacuum, regular broom, trash can, utensils (metal & plastic), wine opener, cooking utensils & toaster.

I don't keep food in there, but we have zip lock bags, dog food bowls (of course), small laundry detergent, dishwashing soap, Kirkland clean wipes, paper towels. I also have sets of sheets, sleeping bags, pillows, linens and kitchen towels just for the TH. Mark has all the things a guy needs - tool box, duck tape, bbq, extra propane, zip ties, bungies, tie downs & God know what else he has in the under compartment!

I put together an Excel spreadsheet of everything we need. Some people might think it's a little crazy, but I rarely forget the things we need!!!

:beercheers:

well i am a fat kid so i like to make sure that the food doesnt accidentally run low. :hungry:

so i have to make sure the "Q" is always availible!....i couldn't bring myself to dump 5g's on a toy gator

set-up, so i "monster garaged" my own. works like a champ!

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

it also has a three burner stove that attaches to the angled edge (sorta makes it wrap around) and its got a couple of bose outdoor speakers that mount under the "countertops"

oh yeah i bring my quads to for those "between meal" moments!! :beat:

honestly

kitcat has it right by takin "to much" IMO, i would rather have to much than not enough!

steal away! :beat:

its better than paying retail thats for sure! and i cant taste the difference! haha

craigslits bbq 50.00

1.25 square tubing 30.00

.75 square tubing 15.00

imitation brushed aluminum paneling from lowes 25.00

three burner stove (not pictured) 80.00

2 industrial casters (removed the wheels of course) 8.00 ea from harbor freight

and some speakers (not pictured) i had in the garage ... free!

so about 220.00 ....works for me! :hungry:

• 2 weeks later...

i just have the small tank runnin it.....purely out of laziness honestly. i have threatened to connect it a dozen times, mapped it out, and it would probably only take a hour or so.......but .....it still aint done. last time i got under the rv to connect it......i ended up with the speaker set-up, since it was much easier to run the wiring and install speakers instead! haha.

its on "the list"

haha :headbang1: