What happened too xtreme ?

Warrior07

• 4 weeks later...

oh yeah not even close Craig is good peeps.

gives back to the dunes, and will always give you some advise :isbb: ...

LOL no really good advise :bowdown:

Thanks Man! I'm glad some of it's good! :cry:

So I guess this means I'm not a blabbering idiot like my wife says I am!

See honey, I don't droll on and on about stuff and I do know what Im talking about, even though sometimes when I discussing a subject that I have limited knowledge of the formentioned subj........ :blonde: :idea::thumb::idea:

Edited by SandBlasted

theres a shop dedicated to sidexsides on rancho, I think its called action motorsports. Thats all they do is rhino's and rangers. Alot of the shops are going under. I think in the past year we lost 7 mom and pop shops we all went to. They funny thing is Ride Now on Saraha has closed there doors. Go figure.

ride now on sahara moved to rancho

• 1 month later...

Good riddins, The little guy that was the owner seemed to never want to sell anything. I went in to buy a Rhino cage and the kid told me the owner would hook me up cause he wanted to move them. When I went back I talked to half pint and he told me the price was what the were and he would sell all of those by next week and have to order more.

A-hole

I talkled to the leasing agent for that complex and he said the did a midnight move and owed them huge,

What a loser!

I, too, am glad Extreme Motorsports went under...Jeff was def. a tool!

All Pay Now Ride Laters need to go under...hate that they have a monopoly on us its bs.

The only shops worth a sh*t for SxS IMO are;

Active Motorsports/Sandcrazed(yes they're now one and the same) on N. Decatur and Smoke Ranch. (Only shop I go to) :rockwoot:

Xtreme Outdoors in Boulder City.

and Performance on Dean Martin(Industrial for us vegas og's)

ya i heard that dude left alot peeps unpaid, moved out in the middle of the night and did not pay. Karma!! but it's only rumors.

Daryll and Derick at Sandcrazed/Active are awsome guys they will work on your stuff till midnight if they have too to get you to the dunes for your trip. lol been there done that. :laughing:

• 2 years later...

Hey i would just like to re open this thread!!!!!!!!!! I happened to come accross Jeffs new Shop!!!! Yes it is back open. He has a new shop located at 557 West Sunset Road out in Henderson. I stopped in last week and sat down and talked to him about your concerns on here. We said if anyone has any problems at ALL he said feel free to come down and talk with him. The shop is called Extreme auto Customs and the new shop is beautiful!!!!!

• Like 1

Sounds like he would have himself a real busy year if he was willing to sit down with everyone personally that he has screwed over. With a reputation like that it might be best to leave town and just start over all together. You can change the name and location but in the end the leadership is still the same. I saw this happen a lot in the construction industry during the recession. All of the terrible subcontractors that didn't belong in the industry went under, changed names, but still provided the same service as the last company name they went by. In the end they went away all together. Sometimes you only get one chance to do things right and if not it can have an adverse effect on your reputation for a very long time.

• Like 1

Hey i would just like to re open this thread!!!!!!!!!! I happened to come accross Jeffs new Shop!!!! Yes it is back open. He has a new shop located at 557 West Sunset Road out in Henderson. I stopped in last week and sat down and talked to him about your concerns on here. We said if anyone has any problems at ALL he said feel free to come down and talk with him. The shop is called Extreme auto Customs and the new shop is beautiful!!!!!

A little late for that now. He already has a pretty bad reputation. I will never do business with him again. With that said. I' like to reopen THIS thread.. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=2848&hl=

Like sanddunesaddict said, why don't you look into a site sponsor package if you'd like to keep plugging this company so much. Not that I would even allow that logo to be displayed on our site, but it would be the proper way to go about doing it.