DSC00271.jpg

Dry weight 4700 GVWR 7000

Hitch weight 540

Axle Weight 4,160

Carrying Cap. 2,300 lbs

50 Gallon Fresh water

50 Grey

50 Black

Fits my rhino with out any problems and I'm able to keep the weight down for my small V8 Ford 1/2 ton truck I have...

im looking at the 23' one wife wants the front bedroom. but good hauler. hope i get min by the end of the month.

Well I hope you get want you want, Congrats if you do? And send me some pictures if you do I'm going to start a file on our new site for our customers to share the pictures of them camping in there trailers...

Did you get a better deal because there are no propane tanks or battery's???? :blink: Congrats

You’re the first to point this out and just to let everyone know these pictures where taken before it was completed. And we don't install batteries here we let the dealers sell them to our customers...

LOL

I will post some pictures as soon as I can... If I don't get in trouble for doing so :DDRrocks:

Only reason I asked if this was a free plug was to be fair to the sponsors who pay to advertise on this site. It started to sound like you were advertising for a sec. :dunno::whistle:

Go right ahead w/ the pics. I have no problem with it. It just sounds like you are sharing info on some cool new toyhauler stuff. :laughoff::slap:

Only reason I asked if this was a free plug was to be fair to the sponsors who pay to advertise on this site. It started to sound like you were advertising for a sec. :DDRrocks::whistle:

Go right ahead w/ the pics. I have no problem with it. It just sounds like you are sharing info on some cool new toyhauler stuff. :laughoff::slap:

Thanks

I understand that you have vendors here and I'm not trying to start any trouble :dunno:

And thanks for letting me share...

Thanks

I understand that you have vendors here and I'm not trying to start any trouble :dunno:

And thanks for letting me share...

:whistle: and on that note....

:laughoff:

.................................................................................... ^more

:DDRrocks: