New member to our family

Randog

Congratulation to Whitney and I. :thumb: New member to our family. :laughing:

It's so tiny and cute. :wub:

LouB helped with the delivery two days ago. :slap: What a great friend.

We haven't chosen a name yet. We don't know the sex of it. :DDRrocks: How do you tell?

I'll keep you all posted on our progress with our new little one. :D

Here's a couple pics from my cell phone:

post-591-1231489186_thumb.jpg

:DDRrocks: I'm in!!! :mc: Got my 70. Yiah Yiah!! Camp Cruiser!

However, I've kinda started making some changes to it.

I got a killer deal on it, although It wasn't in the greatest shape.

I got a lot of work to do now.

So I started diggin' into it and here's how far I've gotten'.

Here is a pic of it tonight:

post-591-1231489552_thumb.jpg

Yeah, lots of work.

Hopin' to have it back together soon foe schizzz. :mc:

Thanks for listening,

R-

:beercheers:

Edited by Randog

aweeeee sooo cute!...hopefully it dosent eat alot.

hope you and NitWhit are happy proud parents!

i would call it "Bud" if i were you. because iam sure that when you crash..your gonna say..."Bud....i shouldnt have done that...or Bud i could use another one...that hurts like hell!"

Edited by NACHOOOO MOG

Hellz yeah Dizzle! Its gonna get ugly once we all have our 70 shiz runnin. Congrats on the new addidtion, mang. :thumb:

Dang mang, why did you have you strip it down so far? :laughing: Got some big plans for that badboy or did it just need lots of maintenance? Thats not a broken VCR in the top right of the 2nd pic is it? :beercheers::DDRrocks::lol::DDRrocks:

When I saw this post I was like oh snap...whitney must have a turbo setting on her oven. That was quick! :ah: :slap:

SWEET CONGRATS when you get it finished you will need some of this :laughoff: then you can go do some of this :laughoff: around the camp.

BTW my next store neighbor just gave me a 70 & a 125 ATC both of them are Honda`s.although the 125 has been taken apart by an EX-son in law who I think was a tweeker.cause my neighbor told me that the motor in the 125 was seized & since the motor is all apart i cant find any proof that it was seized.

I guess he both them new for his kids & they stopped riding them years ago.1 good thing is that the tweeter EX son in law bought all new plastics and even new gas tanks.but i would rather have the OG gas tanks but OH well.I was thinking of fixing them and then putting them up for sale.I had a 110 for my first bike and maybe when i ride them i`ll just keep them who knows.anyways congrats

aweeeee sooo cute!...hopefully it dosent eat alot.

hope you and NitWhit are happy proud parents!

i would call it "Bud" if i were you. because iam sure that when you crash..your gonna say..."Bud....i shouldnt have done that...or Bud i could use another one...that hurts like hell!"

^^^

No worrys bout the eats. This one's a drinker. :lol: Yep, we're proud. :foshizz:

Hellz yeah Dizzle! Its gonna get ugly once we all have our 70 shiz runnin. Congrats on the new addidtion, mang. :lol:

Dang mang, why did you have you strip it down so far? :bs: Got some big plans for that badboy or did it just need lots of maintenance? Thats not a broken VCR in the top right of the 2nd pic is it? :laughoff::lol::lol: :lol:

When I saw this post I was like oh snap...whitney must have a turbo setting on her oven. That was quick! :ah: :lol:

^^^

Yeah, I don't think I'll put together all the VCR's, I took all my damn tapes apart. :flatbiller:

:lol::flipoff: Effin' Pete.

Needed some axle bearings and other chit. It got out of control.

I think it's cool to learn the sucker inside and out though.

sweet!

one step closer to a Dumont Regatta...

^^^

Now I'm really stoked about gettin' this sucker back together. That's an awesome Idea.

South Pole run @ 2:00.........................................................am :yiah::yiah:

:dope: get a million things started and not finish a damn one of em

:laughoff:

^^^

It's only been 3 days on this one Cheesemang. be patient brotha. Sho yo!

Welcome to the club Randy

^^^

Nice Mark, We'll keep ya posted on the DDR-70-Regatta. :laughoff:

SWEET CONGRATS when you get it finished you will need some of this :lol: then you can go do some of this :whoop: around the camp.

BTW my next store neighbor just gave me a 70 & a 125 ATC both of them are Honda`s.although the 125 has been taken apart by an EX-son in law who I think was a tweeker.cause my neighbor told me that the motor in the 125 was seized & since the motor is all apart i cant find any proof that it was seized.

I guess he both them new for his kids & they stopped riding them years ago.1 good thing is that the tweeter EX son in law bought all new plastics and even new gas tanks.but i would rather have the OG gas tanks but OH well.I was thinking of fixing them and then putting them up for sale.I had a 110 for my first bike and maybe when i ride them i`ll just keep them who knows.anyways congrats

^^^

125cc Honda atc? :bs:

Fix em and Keep em, Tom. These things are a blast. Good luck with the rebuilds.

Lots of parts still available.

:slap:

Eff a south pole run on the 70's. I'll throw mine in someones rhino or the back off the truck!!!!! :rules:

you havent ridden a 70 until a bump comes out of nowhere which makes the tank come up and smack you in the nads, and you still have a 20 minute ride back to camp...

GENTLEMAN my 70 is ALIVE!!!!!! it hasnt ran since the late 80`s.It is a 1985 & I`m not sure for all of them but this was my problem. Of coarse the carb was full honey looking gas but that easy to fix.2nd problem was a little harder to find.I couldn`t get any spark at the plug but with my meter I was reading thru @ the coil right a volt.

so i thought i`ll pull the cover and look at the stator and i found that it has points.so a new set and put it back together and she fired right up first pull.

just like my 110 when i was a kid it would start after sitting year it seem like,great running bikes.i need to get Pete (LTR450) to help me post up some video or pics.now this morning i`m going out to put that 125 together although i`m thinking it is going to be missing parts but time will tell.and yes it is a honda 125 atc,it even says that on the frame near the gas tank.it is kind of like a 110 but a 125 so who knows.but your right these things are a blast from past and i cant wait until the 70 DUMONT REGATTA.

Should plan a 70's weekend, anyone that has a 70 atc/trx have a little get together. :headbang1:

I totally down. :mob: Hey Mark, we could maybe do a big group camp of everyone that is down for it, kinda like the night drags trips. Remember you were talking about wanting to do something like that before.... :headbang1: Maybe at the end of the season we could do it for a grand finalle trip/ 70CC regatta! :beercheers:

I totally down. :rockwoot: Hey Mark, we could maybe do a big group camp of everyone that is down for it, kinda like the night drags trips. Remember you were talking about wanting to do something like that before.... :idea: Maybe at the end of the season we could do it for a grand finalle trip/ 70CC regatta! :headbang1:

Honestly that would be a blast, cool peeps, some 70 riding, what more could you ask for? New DDR tradition 70 end of season run?

Edited by mineurbiz

Honestly that would be a blast, cool peeps, some 70 riding, what more could you ask for? New DDR tradition 70 end of season run?

I'm in! :headbang1::mc:

Here's my progress as of tonight.

post-591-1232525248_thumb.jpg

Seee Cheeesy. I tolll-u-mang. :rockwoot: Gettin' er done.

I hid all the VCR's for the pic. :flatbiller:

:idea:

I'm in! :idea::mc:

Here's my progress as of tonight.

post-591-1232525248_thumb.jpg

Seee Cheeesy. I tolll-u-mang. :thumb: Gettin' er done.

I hid all the VCR's for the pic. :flatbiller:

:ninja:

Looking good randog ! :headbang1:

Don't forget the stripper pole ! :thumb::yiah::coffee:

The :driver: bar off the grab handle !

Last but not least the mexican fiesta :mex: seat cover too!

oh and when it's done don't forget to learn how to do stoppys on that MA fackaa !!

:rockwoot:

just need to put points in mine..and iam good to go!

post-693-1232522393_thumb.jpg

...and get it shipped from ILLINOIS! :headbang1::rockwoot::idea:

SWEET! Let's get this going then. YIAH