LT 80 problems! The 80 is fixed! Thanks Green Valley ATV 702-558-8270

K.C.

Took bike down to Green Valley ATV about a week ago, Mike said he would take a look at it and tell me the problem and a price to fix it... looking on DDR found his info for being a honest, reasonable,and a stand up shop and guy.. waiting to hear back.. Thanks for all the advice..

I get a call from Mike last week and he says the problem is crank seals... who knew. either way new battery, crank seals, 4 hrs labor and tax 505 bucks.. The way it was explained is the motor wont suck fuel without vacuum. the crank seals were leaking and letting the vacuum pass by. picked it up saturday. 5-30-09 and starts every time within seconds.. I have a very excited 8 year old little girl.. Thanks DDR for the great info and thanks Mike at Green Valley atv..

Edited by K.C.

Seems like it should have run lean all the time if the crank seals were bad.

With the little kids on it, the bike never ran hard enough to run lean. I think Kory said teh other day that with him on it the bike actually did run lean/ low on power when he was on it.