so....let me tell you about our day yesterday!

RAGDOLL MX

so....no sh*t there we were...

My buddy Deven and I purchased 16 tires from a Trophy truck racing team the other day, they are take offs, we figured we could sell them on ebay or craigslist or on a jeep forum for a pretty fair amount and make some money on the side...the profit was looking pretty good, non DOT Krawlers. after a week of back and forth texting and waiting, we finally catch up with these guys, and go get the tires. it was about 7 when we got there to the shop, loaded the tires, and paid cash for half and gave him a check and said we will square up on sat. he said fine.

yesterday (friday) ...well jackass it isnt sat. so now this guy is fuming, and decides to hunt us down with one of his UFC / MMA buddy . They find us at Devens shop around 5pm. These 2 come in and start yelling and screaming. The MMA guy is all swollen up and flexing, talking tough. He then assults Deven and tries to corner him, we tell them to just leave, and cash the check as agreed on sat. They dont want any of that....(these guys are not small by any stretch) Deven says again to leave, they dont, Now after they assult Deven, and threaten to beat his f**** a$$, and kill him...and then proceed to do nasty things to his anus....things are not going well. They start to advance on him....meanwhile....iam just watching...apparently there is enough testostrone there for about 6 guys...and ill be honest, iam to thrilled about getting punched in the face by a MMA Fighter...and well Deven seems to have things under control.

Well Deven walks to his truck and grabs his pistol, goes to a low ready and says "get out of my shop your tresspassing"...well to be honest...thi went over like a fart in church!..Now i got an MMA Fighter that thinks he is faster than a speeding bullet...and told us that. Well now everyone is yelling "call the police"...iam actually kind of giggling at this point...well thats because my phone was next to my cold beer......right behind the MMA Fighter....now 3 things i want...my beer...my phone and not to get shot. so i calmly walk over..behind the MMA Guy..get my phone, my beer...and i didnt get ventilated or punched (things are looking up)....oh and i said excuse me....atleast iam polite. well the cops finally show up...(thank god...i just want them to leave..i want to drink my beer now). well the 2 knuckleheads go see the cop thinking that they are in good shape...yeah right...they are sprawled all across the hood of the cop car..well now the cops focus their atention on Deven...he is all layed out in the prone because he had his pistol. well this is where i wish that i had my camera. Deven gets cuffed, and put in the back of the cop car....now remember he is cuffed behind his back.......about 1 min later IAM GETTING A TEXT FROM HIM! WTF? so we talk back and forth. Iam using my cell phone camera to get the only 2 pics i was ALLOWED to get...on the 3rd photo i was abruptly shooed away by the arresting officer.

Finally after all is said and done. Deven is released for doing no wrong, cop even said it was in self defense, and that he had every right......well all i know is that my beer is warm, i have a headache, deven isnt going to jail.....its time to go home.

what a day! :beercheers:

deven be led away in cuffs.

post-693-1232210693_thumb.jpg

Deven in the back of the car.

post-693-1232210751_thumb.jpg

and all i wanted was my beer!

post-693-1232210798_thumb.jpg

like they say. Never a dull moment in vegas.

From of the looks of them thare cars, never a dull moment in North Las Vegas..bad guys, guns and beer..well that's an average day over there and that's just at the court house :B

On a serious note, glad you got your beer back

On a side note, the MMA fighter could of been charged with a felony assault with a deadly weapon. I have a friend that is a MMA fighter who went though this.... once you become one and train in MMA your body is no considered a deadly weapon to the courts. :?: Damn roid rage is hard to control. And wtf is up with the butt play??? :laughing::rolleyes:

O yeah did anyone get a ticket for parking in the handicap zone?