MLK Wknd Report

wsky70

Yo Yamakiller if that was you that stopped by Sat night I'm sorry I passed out early. After 3 nights of partying hard and 3 days of duning hard I shutdown real quick after getting back from comp. I was exhausted and :whoop: too. We did a TON of duning that weekend, both quads and sandcars. :dance:

Good seeing you and chattin at comp though. :slap:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Yamakiller if that was you that stopped by Sat night I'm sorry I passed out early. After 3 nights of partying hard and 3 days of duning hard I shutdown real quick after getting back from comp. I was exhausted and :lol: too. We did a TON of duning that weekend, both quads and sandcars. :whoop:

Good seeing you and chattin at comp though. :slap:

It was not me but it was my rhino. I was too drunk to leave the fire :dance: . My buddy took my rhino looking for some people to party with. Before comp we went to several camps trying to stir people up to goto comp. Most welcomed us, some were :dance: for some reason. We drove into thier camp very slow and tried to talk to them but they did not like it. Oh well

It was not me but it was my rhino. I was too drunk to leave the fire :dance: . My buddy took my rhino looking for some people to party with. Before comp we went to several camps trying to stir people up to goto comp. Most welcomed us, some were :thumb: for some reason. We drove into thier camp very slow and tried to talk to them but they did not like it. Oh well

oh ok :whoop: When I was laying in bed in a gin-induced coma, Steveo had come in and mentioned to me that there were people that showed up in camp to see me and hang out. I was barely awake and told him or whoever to go eat a bag of dicks and if they didn't like that to try some coffee cake that we had on the kitchen table. :dance: :lol::blink: Don't ask. I barely remember, myself, why the hell I said that. :laughoff::slap:

I thought about it later and figured it might have been you since I told you at comp to come on by our camp later that night. ;)

Good times. :laughoff: