Little Sahara for the July 4th weekend

So in talking to the father-in-law we have decided to take the friday and monday before the 4th of July off to go up to Little Sahara and check it out. Does anyone else wanna go check it out with us? :rockwoot:

I'd love to go! but.................I'm leaving for coos bay that Friday and that trip is going to put me in the poor house. After coos, I'm done until the fall at our normal sand box!!!

I'd love to go! but.................I'm leaving for coos bay that Friday and that trip is going to put me in the poor house. After coos, I'm done until the fall at our normal sand box!!!

oh man im jealous craig. you will have to let me know how that place is. im really hoping to get up to the dunefest one of these years. ive heard good things about that place. take lots of pics!!

oh man im jealous craig. you will have to let me know how that place is. im really hoping to get up to the dunefest one of these years. ive heard good things about that place. take lots of pics!!

Will do!!!! I plan on taking pics like I am El Presidente!!! :beercheers::drinkbeer:

• 3 weeks later...

So in talking to the father-in-law we have decided to take the friday and monday before the 4th of July off to go up to Little Sahara and check it out. Does anyone else wanna go check it out with us? :thumbsdown:

OK DON'T BE MAD. BUT WONT THAT TAKE ABOUT 10-12 HOURS IN YOUR TRUCK? MAYBE WE SOULD JUST DO CORAL PINK AGAIN. WHAT YOU THINK

OK DON'T BE MAD. BUT WONT THAT TAKE ABOUT 10-12 HOURS IN YOUR TRUCK? MAYBE WE SOULD JUST DO CORAL PINK AGAIN. WHAT YOU THINK

:thumbsdown::bowdown: ME MAD, NO! Lets see if the trans shop can get it right. July 4th trip might be off for me. Hell, Coral pink might even be the better choice. Heard it is going to be HOT at Little Sahara in July.

:laughoff::laughoff: ME MAD, NO! Lets see if the trans shop can get it right. July 4th trip might be off for me. Hell, Coral pink might even be the better choice. Heard it is going to be HOT at Little Sahara in July.

JJ IF YOU WANT TO PLAN A CORAL PINK TRIP FOR THE 4th I AM DOWN FOR THAT :laughoff:

AND THE OTHER THING JK :laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff: ME MAD, NO! Lets see if the trans shop can get it right. July 4th trip might be off for me. Hell, Coral pink might even be the better choice. Heard it is going to be HOT at Little Sahara in July.

My uncle was just there this last weekend,He said is wasnt to bad but he also wont turn on the cooler in the shop in the summer :laughoff::laughoff:

My guess would be it was probably hot.

SO WHAT THE SUN IS OUT AND ITS SUMMER TIME! DO YOU WANT TO USE ALL THE TOYS IN YOUR HAULER OR WHAT. OK HERE IS THE PLAN YOU RIDE IN THE MORNING EAT DRINK NAP RIDE LATE AFTERNOON EAT DRINK TILL 1am AND DO IT ALL AGIAN. WHAT YOU THINK :laughoff: AND DONT BE A BUNCH OF BABIES ITS HOT. JUST GO FASTER :laughoff::laughoff:

SO WHAT THE SUN IS OUT AND ITS SUMMER TIME! DO YOU WANT TO USE ALL THE TOYS IN YOUR HAULER OR WHAT. OK HERE IS THE PLAN YOU RIDE IN THE MORNING EAT DRINK NAP RIDE LATE AFTERNOON EAT DRINK TILL 1am AND DO IT ALL AGIAN. WHAT YOU THINK :laughoff: AND DONT BE A BUNCH OF BABIES ITS HOT. JUST GO FASTER :laughoff::laughoff:

hot or not, id go if i could. i just cant get monday off work!!! WORK SUCKS!!!! not to mention im a poor biotch! spent ALOT in gas the last time we went. im trying to talk them into closing the office, and if that happens, im there, poor or not!! lol

Dave, I will let you know about Coral on the 4th. We were there last year for the 4th and it wasn't too bad. Let me see what the tranny guy says. Hey wingnut, wanna cancel your trip and tow my toy hauler up for me? :laughoff:

Edited by lvnalolife

hot or not, id go if i could. i just cant get monday off work!!! WORK SUCKS!!!! not to mention im a poor biotch! spent ALOT in gas the last time we went. im trying to talk them into closing the office, and if that happens, im there, poor or not!! lol

MAYBE NEXT TIME ONE LESS TRIP TO TOWN :shocked2: :flipoff:

Dave, I will let you know about Coral on the 4th. We were there last year for the 4th and it wasn't too bad. Let me see what the tranny guy says. Hey wingnut, wanna cancel your trip and tow my toy hauler up for me? :coocoo:

OK JJ SOUNDS GOOD I AM PLAN ON GOING. SO WELL JUST GET A GROUP AND GO :shocked2: :flipoff:

Edited by cdavego