6 LB BURRITO CHALLENGE

BEEFYBOYSBBQ

BEEFY BOYS BBQ WILL BE HAVING A 6 LB BURRITO CHALLENGE ON PRES. DAY WEEKEND AT DUMONT(SAT FEB 14 AT 3PM ON VENDORS ROW). YOU PAY 20 BUCKS FOR A 6 LB 50/50 BURRITO AND IF YOU FINISH IN THE ALLOTTED TIME YOU GET YOUR 20 BUCKS BACK AND A T-SHIRT!! WHO'S UP FOR THE CHALLENGE??? WE HAVE 2 SO FAR!!

Edited by BEEFYBOYSBBQ

Welcome to the site!. Sandcrazd Steve wanted me to get this posted up but glad you already got it taken care of.

I might be up for the challenge. SIX POUNDS....OOF! :headbang1::idea:

Shitter's full!!! :rockwoot::coffee:

Fat guy in a skinny suit.. Should be no problem for you.

might have to watch that

HA you will too busy serving the good stuff And that was your time to take care of Smokin ALS Stuff

HA and tell your kid not to call my Phone at midnight Just kidding If She need something you know I would be their

Edited by AL T

HA you will too busy serving the good stuff And that was your time to take care of Smokin ALS Stuff

HA and tell your kid not to call my Phone at midnight Just kidding If She need something you know I would be their

just inquired bout that Al, she says oooops and sorry for the accident

IT IS TRI TIP, DEEP PIT SHREDDED BEEF, RICE, CHILI BEANS AND CHEESE. WITH A SIDE OF MYLANTA! :laughing:

Thats sounds freakin delish... ill take me one of those.. I will have it for breaksfast lunch and DINNER!!

/\/\ oooops that was me/\/\/\

darn wife didnt log out

HA the Feb 28 are you going

we will be serving the food your said that you could go

We also will be at The VFW Saterday Night Tri tip Dinner let me know call me but not at 12;00am

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT WAY TO SOBER UP AFTER A GOOD NIGHT!!!! IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL AND IM OUT THERE SATURDAY ILL TRY TO SWING BY AND TAKE ON THE 6LB BURRITO..... 6LB BURRITO VS A 280 LB MAN COMMON SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM. JUST CAUTION... KEEP ALL SPARKS AND OPEN FLAME AWAY FROM ME AFTER :lol::beat: