70cc regatta-get together at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete I know this is not a big event "yet", but I am imagining some kind of 70's based theme flyer!!!

Hmm maybe. I say we just keep it a DDR thing and whoever reads it from here is invited. We don't want it too big for the first one. I imagine the handful of people that are already interested will be a kickass time already.

I did, however, make up a quick web banner the other night. :slap: I may put that on our events page and the homepage.

post-3-1232671901_thumb.jpg

^ BaBerrrrrt :whoop: :dance:

Thanks Cole. :rolleyes: Craig was supposed to pick that one on Craigslist up tonight, which you knew. Oh well, you will have another "look at meeeeee" toy. Perfect! :laughing:

pm sent, ill keep my personal opinion off the board and just enjoy the thread....

post-693-1232675675_thumb.jpg

post-693-1232675759_thumb.jpg

post-693-1232675781_thumb.jpg

I have a shoe in winner if someone has $400!!!Its a TRX70 with a 110 pitbike motor drag style!!

Kickstart,clutch 4 speed,big core pipe....does about 40-42 on the street...Its a little runner

I need something automatic and with shocks so my daughter can ride more at the dunes.

This thing will clown those trikes!!LOL!!

post-16-1232676482_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sand_YFZ

pm sent, ill keep my personal opinion off the board and just enjoy the thread....

post-693-1232675675_thumb.jpg

post-693-1232675759_thumb.jpg

post-693-1232675781_thumb.jpg

congrats Cole! :laughing:

I have a shoe in winner if someone has $400!!!Its a TRX70 with a 110 pitbike motor drag style!!

Kickstart,clutch 4 speed,big core pipe....does about 40-42 on the street...Its a little runner

I need something automatic and with shocks so my daughter can ride more at the dunes.

post-16-1232676482_thumb.jpg

Bring that fugger out, Aaron. You've GOT to be part of this. :rolleyes:

You guys have it all wrong, it should be an endurance race. One lap to the north pole and back. Have a group of flags that must be picked up at the pole and brought back. You can go any route you want as long as you only use your 70cc machine. :laughing:

extra points for having an oversized rider. Like a 1 minute bonus or something. :)

Edited by metalalien

Hmm maybe. I say we just keep it a DDR thing and whoever reads it from here is invited. We don't want it too big for the first one. I imagine the handful of people that are already interested will be a kickass time already.

I did, however, make up a quick web banner the other night. :laughing: I may put that on our events page and the homepage.

post-3-1232671901_thumb.jpg

^ BaBerrrrrt :loser::rolleyes:

I agree keep it small and see how good the turn out is, I just thought a little banner for us would be funny!!!

I saw this on Craigslist last night, thought it would have been sold by now. I told Sand~Snake to buy it. :mc:

I don't have a 70, but I'm definitely going to load up the ice chest on the rail and check this out!!!! My engine should be done by then and it will be my "break in" weekend. If I can think of anything I have to contribute, I'll let ya know!

:laughing::rolleyes::duniemonkie:

You guys have it all wrong, it should be an endurance race. One lap to the north pole and back. Have a group of flags that must be picked up at the pole and brought back. You can go any route you want as long as you only use your 70cc machine. :laughing:

extra points for having an oversized rider. Like a 1 minute bonus or something. :)

F yeah that sound like fun :loser::rolleyes: