70cc regatta-get together at Dumont

dunefreak

I am in

We'll have to have a round where a co-pilot rides on the handlebars, we'll spank everyone!

just bought the :70: off of craigslist. going to get the other 2 shipped out in the next week or so, and ill have 3 of them (maybe only 2 running)

:70: regatta :broke: style :B :rolleyes: :ah: !!!!!!

Congrats! Stripper pole 70? :loser:

You guys have it all wrong, it should be an endurance race. One lap to the north pole and back. Have a group of flags that must be picked up at the pole and brought back. You can go any route you want as long as you only use your 70cc machine. :laughing:

extra points for having an oversized rider. Like a 1 minute bonus or something. :)

I agree!! But we may need a mobile orthopedic surgeon at vendor's row :dunno:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little sample to help get ya started on the layout !

:whoop:

:driver:

:laughing:

post-638-1232748727_thumb.jpg

whoa, that looks a bit big. We may need a few more volumteers and acres of camp. :whoop:

WOW I JUST GOT WIND OF THIS EVENT,,,,, hmmmm,, i got 70's ,,,i like the looks of the track too,,,, so here are a FEW of my 70's ,,, have a look and enjoy!!!!

5ckrif.jpg

1zw2s14.jpg

9ftv6t.jpg

25irsxi.jpg

357nlvm.jpg

23vayu.jpg

Hell yeah thats what I'm talkin about! :whoop: Welcome to the site Mr70! Are ya gonna try and make it out? :driver:

Heat 1: circle track event. However many events you guys think of.

Heat 2: the main event. The Regatta. Race to the north pole, grab one of the little flags, first one back wins. I was thinking it might inspire some of the zaniness of some bad 80s movie or something. :laughing:

One Crazy Summer, Regatta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noZWSfoBGbI...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=narivgYQJVE...feature=related

Edited by metalalien

we need a 1/16 mile drag for the 70s...or a 100 yd dash!

and an enduro obstacle course!

CARNAGE!!!!..i like that...70s Reggretta

i can supply some sand bags for the whoop section!

oh yeah MR.70!..those are BAD a$$!!!...and your not allowed to play.. :laughing: just kidding! welcome!

Edited by NACHOOOO MOG

Heat 1: circle track event. However many events you guys think of.

Heat 2: the main event. The Regatta. Race to the north pole, grab one of the little flags, first one back wins. I was thinking it might inspire some of the zaniness of some bad 80s movie or something. :driver:

One Crazy Summer, Regatta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noZWSfoBGbI...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=narivgYQJVE...feature=related

Good ideas, Eric! Except I really can't see going all the way out to the north pole on a 70. Maybe somewhere a little closer, but I like the idea of mixing it up and having a couple different things to do...a track "event" and also a long distance destination and turn-around to come back with a flag or whatever. :laughing:

Mr.70, get out of here!!! You can't participate in the rookie year of Dumont 70 abortion.err, I mean regatta. You have to go play with the big boys at Mother G!!!!!! :driver: Just kidding, welcome to the site!!!! :laughing:

LOL!!! the snowball effect of the ATC70 is fantastic!! before you know it they multiply. i am glad to see another group of 7o nuts get started,,, i have been to the "TRES REGATTA" in glamis going on the 4th one in march this year!!! all i can say is OH HELL YES ,, lets have a ball on 70's!! its a great way to get people together,,, think about a potluck dinner too,,, its nice to meet face to face too,,,, and maybe a swapmeet... bring some spare parts so someone else can get another 70 running too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh i also ride big trikes!! i have several 250r's a 350x and a ATC500R,

post-5146-1232764180_thumb.jpg

LOL!!! the snowball effect of the ATC70 is fantastic!! before you know it they multiply. i am glad to see another group of 7o nuts get started,,, i have been to the "TRES REGATTA" in glamis going on the 4th one in march this year!!! all i can say is OH HELL YES ,, lets have a ball on 70's!! its a great way to get people together,,, think about a potluck dinner too,,, its nice to meet face to face too,,,, and maybe a swapmeet... bring some spare parts so someone else can get another 70 running too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh i also ride big trikes!! i have several 250r's a 350x and a ATC500R,

he said potluck :?: :laughing:

I love how this is turning out Pete, cool how a little fun idea is turing into what looks to be a great trip.

Heck yeah me too. That's what it's all about...good times! :driver:

Those that are going- make sure you put your name down on the rsvp list. :laughing:http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...showtopic=10701