70cc regatta-get together at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, wanted a little pitbike, but everyone's getting 70's, I needed to get with the program :laughing: ...

I hear ya, I need to figure out why my plug is always black on mine, I have to clean the plug to get it to fire but they it runs.

so pete, what are the events?

1/16 mile drags

barrel races

relay race

track

enduro track

endurance race

wheelie contest

whats it gonna be?

It all depends on how much time and help we have to get things set up.

Things I think we could do for sure

track: A good size track with some small jumps (rollers), obstacles, flags etc set up in the center of camp

wheelie contest: that's easy. All we need is 2 cones or a start mark and someone to mark where the wheelie ends.

1/16 mile drags :shake: : same as the wheelie contest place but mark a finish line :D Then just have a stop watch for the e.t.'s :dope:

endurance race: run to comp or wherever we think is a challenging yet "reasonable" place to try and make it to on a 70 :usa:

All the other things you mentioned seem cool. We'll just have to see how much time we have. No need to try and cram a bunch of chit into one day. Let's just have fun with it and play it by ear. :dunno:

Sounds like you just became the events cordinator.

Careful what you wish for. :grin:

I wish I had a 70, I would love to come out. I thought of a suggestion for the games though, why not a 70 hill climb event at one of the steeper dunes (or maybe finger dunes). Just a thought, use as you see fit.