70cc regatta-get together at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the parking for bleecher seatting?I can see Pete in the center ring with his top hat and tails "Ringmaster Pete".

Well SOMEONE has to get off their a$$ and make this thing happen. :beercheers::beerpint:

Not sure what you mean about the parking, but just pull up where you're comfy, Jill. ;)

3rotortrav will be there first. He got there today and is staying the whole week. He'll be w/ some Nascar guys till about Wednesday, then he'll up and move after they leave and grab the spot around C8. I should be there sometime Thurs night.

BTW, shirts are being worked on tonight, I got some 70 regatta stickers done, and the ATC trophies showed up today. :beerpint:

Well SOMEONE has to get off their a$$ and make this thing happen. :beerpint::beerpint:

Not sure what you mean about the parking, but just pull up where you're comfy, Jill. ;)

3rotortrav will be there first. He got there today and is staying the whole week. He'll be w/ some Nascar guys till about Wednesday, then he'll up and move after they leave and grab the spot around C8. I should be there sometime Thurs night.

BTW, shirts are being worked on tonight, I got some 70 regatta stickers done, and the ATC trophies showed up today. :beerpint:

oh hell. well the show and go and fastest will be won by UMM lets see 3rotorav :atc: :beercheers: but that is one bad a$$ 70! :laughoff: :atc:

Well SOMEONE has to get off their a$$ and make this thing happen. :beercheers::beerpint:

Yeah I knew I should have told 3rotortrav to give me friday off to get out there earlier! oh Well! Got one of the 70s going tonight, now its crunch time to see if i can get my orange one ready, travis would really like to see that one show up

Edited by 702LTR450

Well SOMEONE has to get off their a$$ and make this thing happen. :thumb::lol:

Was wondering about the spectaters was all we don't have a 70 and had planned on going out to watch the antics. Had to scrap those plans, Charlie has a welding job he needs to do this weekend.

Was wondering about the spectaters was all we don't have a 70 and had planned on going out to watch the antics. Had to scrap those plans, Charlie has a welding job he needs to do this weekend.

Aw crap. Was looking forward to seein you guys. :(

Hey Jill, jackie and I are goin out for a day trip if you wanna ride along with us??? just get ahold of me or jackie and let us know. I think we are trying to leave town about 8am. Not sure what time we will come back, but we plan on getting some riding in most of the day.

pete I have a few tables you can use if you want me to bring them???

Yes, if anyone has an extra table or two- bring it.

It would be nice if Woody & I could get some help with the track setup if anyone is getting there on Thurs or Fri.

I'll ask again since nobody even responded to my earlier question yet :thumb: ....

So when everyone is showing up and what will you be rolling up with (as far as your rig)?

I wish we could be there to help Pete, we will be leaving town about 3:30 on Friday, if there is anything that still needs to be done then I will jump in and help. Had I know I would have put in for time off and helped out. We will be rolling out in a blue Dodge with a Nextlevel trailer.

Yes, if anyone has an extra table or two- bring it.

It would be nice if Woody & I could get some help with the track setup if anyone is getting there on Thurs or Fri.

I'll ask again since nobody even responded to my earlier question yet :thumb: ....

So when everyone is showing up and what will you be rolling up with (as far as your rig)?

Not rolling in till saturday AM sometime. Sorry wont be there to help setup. Ill bring a couple tables and leave them with you.

F%$#!!!!

Good news: :thumb:

I got a promotion!

Bad News:

Work this weekend. :beerpint:

Damn, had a line on a running bike, since i didnt finish my '82, and had the trailer all ready to go! I was looking forward to meeting some people from the site finally. Ive already put in the vacation request for next year. Looking forward to the pictures.

As it turns out, I'm rolling out solo in my truck on Friday. I will help setup where I can, but at the same time, I'm there to break-in my new engine. So I hope there will be some peeps there to dune with at least once or twice Friday afternoon. (just a cruiser dune ride though. I need to be easy before I really get on it)

I should be there in the earlt afternoon on Friday and staying until Saturday evening. I'll be in a biege GMC longbed with an open trailer and a 4 seater on that. See-Ya Friday!

F%$#!!!!

Good news: :broke:

I got a promotion!

Bad News:

Work this weekend. :banghead:

Damn, had a line on a running bike, since i didnt finish my '82, and had the trailer all ready to go! I was looking forward to meeting some people from the site finally. Ive already put in the vacation request for next year. Looking forward to the pictures.

ahh dammit, but congrats, Eddy! Sucks you can't make it. Was looking forwad to finally meetin ya.

Pete we'll be rolling in Friday hope around noon. Will have MOHO, and trailer, and a friend with a moho and trailer. I can help in what ever :MBdance::70::70:

Cool :beerpint:

As it turns out, I'm rolling out solo in my truck on Friday. I will help setup where I can, but at the same time, I'm there to break-in my new engine. So I hope there will be some peeps there to dune with at least once or twice Friday afternoon. (just a cruiser dune ride though. I need to be easy before I really get on it)

I should be there in the earlt afternoon on Friday and staying until Saturday evening. I'll be in a biege GMC longbed with an open trailer and a 4 seater on that. See-Ya Friday!

As long as you can still be our stop-watch man. :D

I'm bringing my buggy too, Mike. (There is always time to dune :DDRrocks: ) Actually...I'm bringing my buggy, my Raptor, my Grizzly, Steveo's 450 and two 70's, oh wait plus OGP's LT80 that he's buying off rhino king. :blury: I'll figure how to get it all there somehow. :mex:

ahh dammit, but congrats, Eddy! Sucks you can't make it. Was looking forwad to finally meetin ya.

I'm bringing my buggy too, Mike. (There is always time to dune :DDRrocks: ) Actually...I'm bringing my buggy, my Raptor, my Grizzly, Steveo's 450 and two 70's, oh wait plus OGP's LT80 that he's buying off rhino king. :mex: I'll figure how to get it all there somehow. :broke:

BIGGER TRAILER

I will be rolling in on Friday evening at about 8PM. I will be picking up the new to me Hauler Tomorrow finally. :beerpint: I am bringing the wife and my two lovely Daughters and the new dog. :duniemonkie: Bringing out the farm equiptment and a couple of QWADS. I can Help once I arrive and I will also be bringing as many cones I can round up. See everyone at the :DDRrocks:

I'm bringing my buggy too, Mike. (There is always time to dune :DDRrocks: ) Actually...I'm bringing my buggy, my Raptor, my Grizzly, Steveo's 450 and two 70's, oh wait plus OGP's LT80 that he's buying off rhino king. :banghead: I'll figure how to get it all there somehow. :mex:

Hey Pete did you buy a new Hauler or are you going to load the Sandboni and tow it behind the haulers.. :broke:

Hey Pete did you buy a new Hauler or are you going to load the Sandboni and tow it behind the haulers.. :beerpint:

Actually the sandboni takes up no room at all. It fits flat in the bed of my truck and just acts as a thicker bed liner (since thats what it is). :DDRrocks:

No on the new hauler. My hauler fits 2 quads and my rail just fine plus I still have the space in my truck bed for the 70's, but I still have an 80 and a 4WD Grizzly to get out there. Anna is gonna be driving out on Friday though with our Z71 so that takes care of the Grizz. I'll probably have Bert bring the 80 out. Like I said, I'll figure it out.

hey pete i am gonna have some room if you need to get some stuff there, i owe OGP a delivery anway since he brought my :beerpint: up on prez day weekend. i can usually get three quads in my hauler and all i am bringin is the 70 my DS and Nicolette's (ISBB) half-a-quad, so i can lend a hand. i also have a couple tables , an 8ft, and a 6ft

btw , probably rollin in friday before noon , white f350 (suuuuper easy to spot, nobody has a white f350!!!) and forrest river 5th

Edited by SKINNER