70cc regatta-get together at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we could/ should do more than one DDR group camp and 70 races a year, but as for a big 70 regatta I think that should only be an annual thing. There was a ton of work for setup that was put into this that many didn't even see. Funding for certain things kinda ending up being an issue too. oops :dope: No worries though. Everything went extremely smooth and it was a huge success! It was soo worth it. :blury: It's just something I think that should be an annual thing if we want have it as big as it was. ;)

Opening weekend we should just make sure everyone brings their 70's out for some unofficial races lol. Just leave enough room for a track, no trophies no organization, just some grudge racing for fun. That way we could have the big organized Regatta as something special with all the organized events and such, but at the same time we could still get those that want to have fun on the 70's and camp together more opportunities.

I am cool with the Regatta being something special, but it would suck to only race around with a large group less often, I just can not believe how much fun that was. I was so looking forward to more off weekends with the DDR group, but Pete you by far out did yourself!!! :hatdance: :dance: :blury:

:70::70::70::70::70:

:dope: