Presidents day weekend 2009

tyler fgp boys

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...yeah I'm looking at the weather report too and it looks iffy. It might be kinda chilly and may even rain! Then the thought of wet sand sticking to the bottoms of my shoes and getting on the steps of my hauler is a huge problem. That's just too icky and methy. In no way would that be a thuper time. Then, what if the beer stays too cold in the cooler? My hand might get too cold and I'll have to wear gloves to drink it. Then, the thought of sand sticking to my rail just horrifies me. I'd have to clean it just like after every trip. I'm gonna have to bring a tarp to cover my seats too if they stand a chance of getting wet. Because we all know how things don't dry out in the sun. Just think, the water might absolutley ruin my tires too. And to think how many cool peeps are going out too. I wouldn't wanna be caught dead hanging out with them under an awning in the rain tossing back cold ones and laughing about stupid chit. That just sounds like a horrible weekend waiting to happen. I'm staying home. :gayboy: :bawl:

:blah::blah: yeah fuggin right! I'm stoked bitchezz! :blah: I'm lookin forward to this weekend whether there's good weather or not. Any day at the dunes is good in my book. Sunshine, rain, snow, hail...whatever! :MBdance::booty: Let's dune. :randog:

^^^ Dude, I was like :blah::blah::blah:

J/K I fuggin' knew where you were going with it.

We don't call you Dunefreak for nothin'. Sho. :gayboy:

Imma go get another bottle of Jager just cuz the stinkin' report. :MBdance::booty: I'll show Em'

:shout: All muffhuggin' mANgs report to D, rain or shine! :yiah::yiah:

We just got our Buckshot out of the shop... Just got the engine rebuilt... Thanks Mark!! We'll be there fo shizzle! :MBdance: Can wait, got more horse power now... LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be out Wednesday night or thursday morning.... Rain, shine, snow , earthquake, fire.... Whatever....We be there!!! Can't wait to party under the awning, throw rocks into bottles and race around the dunes... Wahoooooooooooo

We just got our Buckshot out of the shop... Just got the engine rebuilt... Thanks Mark!! We'll be there fo shizzle! :blah: Can wait, got more horse power now... LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be out Wednesday night or thursday morning.... Rain, shine, snow , earthquake, fire.... Whatever....We be there!!! Can't wait to party under the awning, throw rocks into bottles and race around the dunes... Wahoooooooooooo

:MBdance: hahaaaaa hellz yeah Eric! No more 007 smoke screen and oil in my lungs! This trip is gonna rock just cause that alone! :booty:

Hmmm...yeah I'm looking at the weather report too and it looks iffy. It might be kinda chilly and may even rain! Then the thought of wet sand sticking to the bottoms of my shoes and getting on the steps of my hauler is a huge problem. That's just too icky and methy. In no way would that be a thuper time. Then, what if the beer stays too cold in the cooler? My hand might get too cold and I'll have to wear gloves to drink it. Then, the thought of sand sticking to my rail just horrifies me. I'd have to clean it just like after every trip. I'm gonna have to bring a tarp to cover my seats too if they stand a chance of getting wet. Because we all know how things don't dry out in the sun. Just think, the water might absolutley ruin my tires too. And to think how many cool peeps are going out too. I wouldn't wanna be caught dead hanging out with them under an awning in the rain tossing back cold ones and laughing about stupid chit. That just sounds like a horrible weekend waiting to happen. I'm staying home. :blah: :blah:

:gayboy: :blah:

I'll probably get my way anyhow. Hope see everyone. I'll find out tonight fo sho. BTW, Just hate it too when I have to were glubs to hold my way to cold beer. :MBdance::booty:

And maybre I'll get to drive the rail again :randog:

Lets see I got 40' of motorhome and no company I mean none so if I have to be inside or over at Pete's camp under the awning well that's just fine with me. As long as I get my new fuel line in time I am so there!!!!!!!!! :MBdance::booty:

:blah::bawl:

I say go out Wednesday night... get all day Thurs and Fri with good weather and dune the crap outa the dunes... :booty::mc: and hope that only a slight chance of rain Sat, Sun and Mon...doesn't happen...

I am going to be in the hauler most of Sunday watching the Daytona 500 anyway... :blah::blah: so let it rain all day Sunday..

Oh well.. so the hauler will smell like cranky dog and wet kids if it rains... I guess I will go visit someone who doesn't have cranky dogs and stinky kids... :gayboy: or is that the other way around?? :booty: Pete I am heading YOUR way and bringing :MBdance: with me!! :rain:

Edited by sand chick

Jodi, where are you guys parking. Might have to stop by, if I get my way.

:MBdance:

Certainly... we'll have to have a few :blah: :gayboy:

By bathroom #6 along the finger dune...look for the Gaiders..errr :blah: ...I mean Raiders flag and a checkers flag, not sure yet which rail to look for.. probably the Rooster rail though :booty:

:pile: :dope:

I say go out Wednesday night... get all day Thurs and Fri with good weather and dune the crap outa the dunes... :blah::mc: and hope that only a slight chance of rain Sat, Sun and Mon...doesn't happen...

I am going to be in the hauler most of Sunday watching the Daytona 500 anyway... :gayboy: :blah: so let it rain all day Sunday..

Oh well.. so the hauler will smell like cranky dog and wet kids if it rains... I guess I will go visit someone who doesn't have cranky dogs and stinky kids... :bawl: or is that the other way around?? :lol: Pete I am heading YOUR way and bringing :blah: with me!! :lol:

That's not nice to call Mike that......... :booty::rain::MBdance::booty:

Lets see I got 40' of motorhome and no company I mean none so if I have to be inside or over at Pete's camp under the awning well that's just fine with me. As long as I get my new fuel line in time I am so there!!!!!!!!! :rain: :pile:

You should just suck it up and park with us, old man! :lol::blah::MBdance:

Oh well.. so the hauler will smell like cranky dog and wet kids if it rains... I guess I will go visit someone who doesn't have cranky dogs and stinky kids... :booty: or is that the other way around?? :dope: Pete I am heading YOUR way and bringing :blah: with me!! :lol:

haha ohhhkaaay :booty: You KNOW there won't be either of those 2 things in my hauler. :bawl: :gayboy: But cold beer...absolutley! :blah: You know where we'll be. ;)

You should just suck it up and park with us, old man! :bawl::blah::MBdance:

haha ohhhkaaay :booty: You KNOW there won't be either of those 2 things in my hauler. :blah: :gayboy: But cold beer...absolutley! :blah: You know where we'll be. ;)

My regular group will be coming out but I plan on hanging out in your camp maybe just a bit more than usual.

Well just found out I might have to be on call for saturday!!! IM FREAKING PISSED!! So being on call might not even have to work, but I have to stay in town, cause I have to be into work in 30 mins if Im called. BS!!!! So needless to say, might not be going to the dunes! :70:

:beercheers::( :dance:

CRAP!!!!!

Ok well now who the :70: am I going to ride with?????? :MBdance:

If anyone wants an extra person to tag along on quad rides, please please please stop by camp.... :(

Edited by sand chick

:beercheers: hahaaaaa hellz yeah Eric! No more 007 smoke screen and oil in my lungs! This trip is gonna rock just cause that alone! :dance:

Where are you camping at? We will Probably be there Thursday morning....Is anyone else going Thursday?

Where are you camping at? We will Probably be there Thursday morning....Is anyone else going Thursday?

Same place as last time! :D Talk to Randy, I think him and a handful of the group will be there sometime Thursday as well. I can't leave till Friday and won't get in until sometime Fri night. :beercheers: