Extreme Performance at D for Prez weekend

dunefreak

I saw this on GD and know how there are a handful of Extreme owners on here. They might wanna hook up with the Extreme crew that weekend. Just passing the word. ;)

Extreme Performance will be out at Dumont over President's Weekend.

"This goes out to all of our customers that play in Dumont. A lot of you guys have been asking us to step outside of the Glamis box and come out and dune with you guys. So we are going to come out on Presidents day from thur. the 12th to mon. the 16th. If you want to hook up and camp together call me at the shop.

Anybody who wants to go for a ride in one of the cars will be welcome to ask. I will have all of our different models out there.

Also anybody that needs parts call me and I can bring them out.

If any of you other EXTREME guys want to go try out Dumont, lets go!!!

Thanks, Richard. 909 887-8000"

Richard,

Are you going to plan any group rides on any of those days?

:usa:

Sorry it took so long to respond. I just became a member on this board today. I will try to orginize some dune rides but with this many people it is hard. Especialy because i have never duned in these dunes. We will figure it out and have a great time.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I just became a member on this board today. I will try to orginize some dune rides but with this many people it is hard. Especialy because i have never duned in these dunes. We will figure it out and have a great time.

Hey there Richard. We will have a pretty good handful of rails in our group. You are welcome to join in on some runs to get to know the dunes if you'd like. Tell me where ya plan on camping and I can come by and introduce myself and then we can hook up sometime...if you'd like. :usa:

-Pete

Hey there Richard. We will have a pretty good handful of rails in our group. You are welcome to join in on some runs to get to know the dunes if you'd like. Tell me where ya plan on camping and I can come by and introduce myself and then we can hook up sometime...if you'd like. :beat:

-Pete

I will let you know as soon as i figure that out. Thanks for the welcome in.

you can jump in line with some of the funcos and dune with us.

I will let you know as soon as i figure that out. Thanks for the welcome in.

Richard let me know when you are out their I would like to0 on a ride with you Thanks AL

You know Smokin ALS BBQ will be their also in vendors row come by

Anybody worried about the weather? just wondering......... :D

Ya never know what the weather is going to be like in the hole..

I think it was Halloween, It was raining in Vegas, raining in So-Cal and just a little rain one night at Dumont.