pics of your 70

RAGDOLL MX

How well do the Carlisle (holeshots) work in the sand? They just seem like such a hard tire and was curious if the stockers with less air work better.

well it depends on what you want... I would say they grab better, and corner better, but the ride is definitely a bumpy one on the holeshots, but man they look sweet LOL

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is how its gonna look for the weekend..........then when i get home i am sure i will break it down and start the "i've gone way to far with this project" process!

SI850327.jpg

BaBert needs some handle bars like that!

OMG we are all a bunch of retards :beercheers:

:laughing:

:yiah::laughing:

How well do the Carlisle (holeshots) work in the sand? They just seem like such a hard tire and was curious if the stockers with less air work better.

I put 2lbs in the stockers and they ride great, mine climbs to the top of the big part of the finger dune with Bert on it, can you ask for much more out of a :atc: ?? Also it corners fine, nobody roll it sideways when we set up a track last trip and they were going pretty fast :loser: !

Edited by Foxysandchick

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up this awesome completely restored blue 70 from "Giannamyhero". Picked up the other one from "Vegas Style" a while back. Looks like I will dropping some coin here real soon on the red one. Good times. :beercheers:

post-448-1260127829_thumb.jpg

post-448-1260127841_thumb.jpg

post-448-1260127855_thumb.jpg

post-448-1260127870_thumb.jpg

Edited by MAXDOUT

Well I guess I did it this time. Not a 3 wheeler, but I'm sure I will be safer with 4 wheels. it was 300.00 :hatdance:

Guy says he did know why he was getting so many call son this thing. I said, well it's a long story. :dayum::dayum:

Gonna need some work, but it start first pull can purrrrrs like a big kitten

I want ASAP now plastics, K&N filter, my friend is gonna make a couple of mod's. to it. Will see there is a ton of stuff I can do, (clearing throat) he can do. New muffler the list goes on and on.

Clean cables, change oil and rinse out, shorten fuel line, the plastic are kinda jacked up especially the back. The seat is good shape just needs to be put on right. I'm going to start to take it apart tonight and take it from there.

Where can I get new plastic's and how much?

post-1439-1260289585_thumb.jpg

post-1439-1260289621_thumb.jpg

post-1439-1260289653_thumb.jpg

:laughing:

post-1439-1260289677_thumb.jpg

The pic's could be better, but I took them at 6:15 this morning and was in a rush to get to work.

Edited by desertskyz

most stuff can be fixed. But I do need a good source for part, etc.

It gonna be fun

www.dratv.com is a great site for parts, I have not looked for fenders for a TRX, but here is one site that I found right away that has them. Look around though, I am sure you can find them a bit cheaper.

http://www.powersportsfx.com/sa/cart/found...arch_term=trx70

Cheaper price

http://www.mawonline.com/google/PM11690R.HTM