TRX 300 EX QUAD SOLD!

THE BIG E

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crasher

Looks much better, but I still think you are going to have a hard time getting $2K for that bike, considering it's 8 years old and other people are selling newer models for cheaper than that. Good luck with the sale though! :dance:

Looks much better, but I still think you are going to have a hard time getting $2K for that bike, considering it's 8 years old and other people are selling newer models for cheaper than that. Good luck with the sale though! :dance:

I agree completely.

How adout 2,000 and will clean up the quad and even include the padles and take it to your house do we have a deal

OK, give me $2200.00, clean it and bring it to me. Deal

Guest Crasher

Eduardo, apparently you don't understand Wingnut's sense of humor. He is asking you to pay him to take the bike. :dope: He's not offering to buy it. You are unfortunately the victim of another one of his smartass posts..... :dance: Don't feel bad, you are not the first and definitely won't be the last!!! Really though, good luck with the sale. Times are tough for everyone, hopefully you will get a decent offer, but I think you will definitely have to lower your price right now. :think:

Eduardo, apparently you don't understand Wingnut's sense of humor. He is asking you to pay him to take the bike. :finger: He's not offering to buy it. You are unfortunately the victim of another one of his smartass posts..... :dance: Don't feel bad, you are not the first and definitely won't be the last!!! Really though, good luck with the sale. Times are tough for everyone, hopefully you will get a decent offer, but I think you will definitely have to lower your price right now. :dope:

yeah...that wingnut's a total ballsack

:think:

Ok here's my offer bro :B if you throw in the wood cart , the blue tarp the pot with the tree in it the generator ( i don't care if it runs ) a 24 pack of coors light a gift card for $100 bucks to wal-mart . 2 tickets to celine dion in vegas. $1500.00 in cash no credit cards or checks ! and i'll take it :thumb:

Ok here's my offer bro :B if you throw in the wood cart , the blue tarp the pot with the tree in it the generator ( i don't care if it runs ) a 24 pack of coors light a gift card for $100 bucks to wal-mart . 2 tickets to celine dion in vegas. $1500.00 in cash no credit cards or checks ! and i'll take it :thumb:

:lol: pass the quad is the only thing that i am saleing to get money for payments