2 STOLEN VW SANDRAILS!

Posting for a friend.

These were both stolen from the Las Vegas area. The guys truck and trailer pictured were also stolen with teh buggies on the trailer. The truck and flatbed have been recovered, but no sign of the buggies...yet!

Please keep an eye out and ask around.

Here is the info from the owner...

Yellow sandrail:

2 seater, 1600vw, single dellorto 40dlra carb, chrome engine kit, smoothie tires

on front, paddles on rear, tri mil stinger w/ supertrap muffler, dual handle

Jamar turning brakes(handle left side drivers seat), rear disc brakes, Jamar

adj. pedal assy, 2 lower front light lenses broken out.

Blue sandrail:

2 seat plus rumble seat( 1 belt), 1835 vw, single Weber carb, implement front

tires, paddles on rear, ceramic u bend exhaust, drum brakes, cnc pedals and push

pull turning brake lever by shifter and Torco Racing Fuel sticker on gas tank.

I greatly appreciate your help. Just starter rails about $6000.. If there not

already scrap it would be sweet to catch the scumbags.

Thanks again, Chad ( 702) 858-4013

post-3-1233972894_thumb.jpg

post-3-1233972932_thumb.jpg

post-3-1233972961_thumb.jpg

my neighbor had his truck stolen last week, but for some reason he left the key in the truck :MBdance:

then same nite someone broke into a car and stole their checkbook.I ask them if they had called the bank

to cancel their checks they said no. just wait to dispute them. :crackhead:

I then ask them which window they broke to get into vehicle said they must have left doors unlocked

they also took there garage door opener. :shake: :?:

Im sorry to hear anyone getting there stuff broke into, but people please keep your vehicles

LOCKED UP AND DONT LEAVE YOUR KEYS IN THEM............

It needs to be like the good ol days, if you stole a mans horse you were hanged for it.

we need to keep our things locked up at dumont and at our homes.

LETS NAIL THESE THEIVES, :dumbass:

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE PEOPLE, NOT TO BE MESSED WITH........ :MBdance:

IVE GOT AN IDEA....... why couldnt we put a chip on our buggies somewhere. not tell anyone where it is.

if you suspect someone has your buggy you can check it. :bert:

***used as a deterent to theives. have stickers made up with.....

THIS IS BUGGY HAS BEEN MICRO-CHIPPED... :grin:

LETS GET THESE GUYS.............AND OR GIRLS.......?????? :MBdance:

my neighbor had his truck stolen last week, but for some reason he left the key in the truck :dope:

then same nite someone broke into a car and stole their checkbook.I ask them if they had called the bank

to cancel their checks they said no. just wait to dispute them. :crackhead:

I then ask them which window they broke to get into vehicle said they must have left doors unlocked

they also took there garage door opener. :clap: :?:

Im sorry to hear anyone getting there stuff broke into, but people please keep your vehicles

It needs to be like the good ol days, if you stole a mans horse you were hanged for it.

LETS NAIL THESE THEIVES, :MBdance:

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE PEOPLE, NOT TO BE MESSED WITH........ :beat:

IVE GOT AN IDEA....... why couldnt we put a chip on our buggies somewhere. not tell anyone where it is.

THIS IS BUGGY HAS BEEN MICRO-CHIPPED... :clap:

LETS GET THESE GUYS.............AND OR GIRLS.......?????? :grin:

That sucks.

But honestly, where is the accountabilty on the owner. :MBdance::slap: Can you say suspicious??????????? :lol: C'mon. I call bullshiat. :bs: I have never heard of so much convienant theft. :rant_on: (insurance???????) And honestly, I am not trying to say anything or stir the pot, but if I was a cop....and I know my buddy's who are.....would throw the bullshit flag. :shake: None the less, I hope you recover your stuff. But that does give me an idea....my trucks, my boat,my 5th wheel are ready for the pickin. Locks are removed and the keys are laying close bye. I will leave a window open on my home, so someone can steal my house as well. I will be out of town "on business" until all my stuff is "stolen". :dumbass: Why didn't I think of this earlier?????????????? :duniemonkie: :dance: :MBdance::shake: I am gonna be loaded $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :poke:

Edited by MAXDOUT

That sucks.

But honestly, where is the accountabilty on the owner. Can you say suspicious??????????? C'mon. I call bullshiat. I have never heard of so much convienant theft. (insurance???????) And honestly, I am not trying to say anything or stir the pot, but if I was a cop....and I know my buddy's who are.....would throw the bullshit flag. None the less, I hope you recover your stuff.

I THOUGHT INSURANCE AS WELL. MMMMM MMMMMMMM. :MBdance:

AND THERE ARE JUST SOME STUPID PEOPLE OUT THERE. :crackhead: :dumbass:

PEOPLE JUST NEED TO KEEP THINGS LOCKED UP.........

my neighbor had his truck stolen last week, but for some reason he left the key in the truck :coocoo:

to cancel their checks they said no. just wait to dispute them. :beercheers:

they also took there garage door opener. :hello: :?:

LETS NAIL THESE THEIVES, :laughing:

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE PEOPLE, NOT TO BE MESSED WITH........ :dunno:

THIS IS BUGGY HAS BEEN MICRO-CHIPPED... :thumb:

LETS GET THESE GUYS.............AND OR GIRLS.......?????? :laughing:

:beercheers::MBdance: Not sure what all that has to do with this guys stuff. This guys chit WAS locked. They jimmied the door. I know this because his truck was in our shop getting fixed. And I was told that the trailer was even backed in a spot that was pretty hard to get out. I guess not hard enough though. :(

:beercheers::laughing: Not sure what all that has to do with this guys stuff. This guys chit WAS locked. They jimmied the door. I know this because his truck was in our shop getting fixed. And I was told that the trailer was even backed in a spot that was pretty hard to get out. I guess not hard enough though. :(

WELL YOU DIDNT (SAY) THAT IT WAS LOCKED UP AT YOUR SHOP, GETTING FIXED. :?:

***** The just is, Dont make it easy for someone to take your shiat......................

lock your doors,chain things up etc. :beercheers:

Rick, you are reading this post way wrong or something. The truck, flatbed and buggies were stolen from his house. The truck was locked. The sandrails were on the flatbed which was hooked to the truck and backed into an area where the rails couldn't have been unloaded. They stole everything. The truck and flatbed were recovered in different locations but no sign of the buggies.

locked or not...WTF???? Jeez. Thieves are gonna get around locks and theft devices one way or another if they want it bad enough. The poor guy got chit got stolen and you are almost acting like he deserved it with the way your posting. As for your neighbor, that sucks but this post isn't about him. Start a different thread about him and flame away!

Rick, you are reading this post way wrong or something. The truck, flatbed and buggies were stolen from his house. The truck was locked. The sandrails were on the flatbed which was hooked to the truck and backed into an area where the rails couldn't have been unloaded. They stole everything. The truck and flatbed were recovered in different locations but no sign of the buggies.

locked or not...WTF???? Jeez. Thieves are gonna get around locks and theft devices one way or another if they want it bad enough. The poor guy got chit got stolen and you are almost acting like he deserved it with the way your posting. As for your neighbor, that sucks but this post isn't about him. Start a different thread about him and flame away!

NO--NOBODY DESERVES TO HAVE SOMETHING TAKEN THAT THEY HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR......

NO IT WASNT MY INTENTION TO ACT LIKE HE DESERVED IT.

thats all i have to say about it................