Stolen 2004 Blaster FOUND !

My Blaster was stolen out of my sons toybox in Victorville Monday morning in the early hours, also gear bag with his wifes helmet and boots and his helmet plus tools. They tweaked the back end of his trailer badly to get the bar off because they couldn't break the lock. Tried to get his flat screen tv off the wall too.

I am so angry :70: !!

My Blaster is Black and Red with red and black nerf bars. It has paddles on it and the idiots are ridding around the street with them. Not much gas in it hopefully they don't put straight gas in it because it takes mix. Police said there is a chance I will get it back, but in what condition. :( If anyone sees it please call Victorville PD or contact me thanks. Thanks DDR! I WANT MY QUAD!!!!

Having trouble posting pics will do that later tonight when I get home from work.

post-2511-1234398547_thumb.jpg

post-2511-1234398596_thumb.jpg

I couldn't get the pictures with the paddles on it to upload.

Thanks everyone for your help.

My Blaster was found tonight in Adelanto, a task force had been watching this house for awhile and when they raided there was my Blaster another couples quad and two dirt bikes. My son got back his and his wifes helmets 1 gear bag and some of the ridding gear and 1 pair of boots. My quad seems to be fine except the paddles are shredded but I am greatful! :MBdance:

Guess it was some minors and they would sell them for about $500. Wouldn't you as a parent wounder if you kid started coming home with quads and motorcyles where they were getting them and why? Real responsible parents. :hello: :no_no:

Want to thank all of you who were looking for it.:hello:

:beercheers::70:

Leaving tomorrow for Dumont, not going to take it but the next trip it's going! :dance: Thanks again everyone!!

Edited by Luvdunes

My Blaster was stolen out of my sons toybox in Victorville Monday morning in the early hours, also gear bag with his wifes helmet and boots and his helmet plus tools. They tweaked the back end of his trailer badly to get the bar off because they couldn't break the lock. Tried to get his flat screen tv off the wall too.

I am so angry :beercheers: !!

My Blaster is Black and Red with red and black nerf bars. It has paddles on it and the idiots are ridding around the street with them. Not much gas in it hopefully they don't put straight gas in it because it takes mix. Police said there is a chance I will get it back, but in what condition. :( If anyone sees it please call Victorville PD or contact me thanks. Thanks DDR! I WANT MY QUAD!!!!

Having trouble posting pics will do that later tonight when I get home from work.

What part of town? I'm in Hesperia and if they ride it in the dirt it will be easy to track. My DRZ has a plate and I'm mobile. Had a dirt bike stolen in VV by the fairgrounds, tracked it down by Center st park, to hospital hill out towards the glass plant then west under the freeway thru flood channel by the mall out past the hi power lines by Palmdale rd. Got it back the next day.

PS time is of the essence, I'll leave computer on

Edited by RUn2it

What part of town? I'm in Hesperia and if they ride it in the dirt it will be easy to track. My DRZ has a plate and I'm mobile. Had a dirt bike stolen in VV by the fairgrounds, tracked it down by Center st park, to hospital hill out towards the glass plant then west under the freeway thru flood channel by the mall out past the hi power lines by Palmdale rd. Got it back the next day.

PS time is of the essence, I'll leave computer on

Don't know that much about the area. I know you get off on Mohave and you can see the prison and the cement plant from his house. I will let him know where you found yours maybe when he gets home he can check out that area. Thanks for looking out.

Feel sorry for them if my son finds them before the cops do :beercheers:

Rode every street there, lot's of dirt, no quad tracks anywhere. 1 housing tract right before Village dr hits Air Base rd (whatever its called now) had a new Suzuki quad sitting in the driveway, no cars parked around, garage doors shut, curtains closed like no one home and your quad locked up gets stolen. :beercheers:

Rode every street there, lot's of dirt, no quad tracks anywhere. 1 housing tract right before Village dr hits Air Base rd (whatever its called now) had a new Suzuki quad sitting in the driveway, no cars parked around, garage doors shut, curtains closed like no one home and your quad locked up gets stolen. :cry:

Yeah makes no sense.

My son said he followed the tracks yesterday morning and then they started ridding on the street so he lost the trail. He figures it is around there somewhere, so he and his friends keep checking around. Guess when we go to Dumont the weekend after Presidents weekend I will be sitting in camp :bowdown:

Yeah makes no sense.

My son said he followed the tracks yesterday morning and then they started ridding on the street so he lost the trail. He figures it is around there somewhere, so he and his friends keep checking around. Guess when we go to Dumont the weekend after Presidents weekend I will be sitting in camp :bowdown:

New on this but lived in victorville for over 20 years

and the weekend of feb 21 & 22 is the adelanto grand prix thats not that far from there

he could look there alot of people open ride there around the race track i will be there and will keepmy eyes out for it once i see pictures of it

Yeah makes no sense.

If the tracks went onto pavement it was either loaded it up or need follow the blacktop generally away from houses and towards open land to find the tracks again or look at the yards in the direction the tracks ended, very few yards landscaped there and lots of dirt and paddles leave easy to ID tracks. I'll snoop more if you want to PM definitive location of tracks etc.