Dumont weather for PREZ WEEKEND

dunefreak

Seemss like it's shaping up. Hopefully no rain, but I'm still going out regardless. :bowdown:

Looks like no rain but chilly! However, it seems Dumont is always changing and is different from the forecasts.

Here, I'll put the link right here so you peeps that don't know how to click the one on the top of the page. :cry:

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/dumont_dunes_weather.html

Been some sprinkles out here on & off, and the wind has kicked up hella good. Weather.com says winds are at 18mph, but feels like steady 20mph gusting to 25 the way our rig is rockin'.

It's about 49 out right now, not too :censored:, but has been raining the past 15 minutes. Temp has dropped 5 degrees since rain started too.

But you know what they say: Worst day at Dumont better than any day at home......!!!!!

:banghead:

I can update later is you'd like.......

It stopped raining for a bit and we went out for a ride. The damp sand was the bomb, and really fast. Says it's 48 out right now, winds prolly 15mph now.......not too bad out. Gonna try and get one more ride in before it gets too dark.............

Danny....bring that rzr down and let go for that ride. I saw you had the rzr up for sale? You putting the trailer up for sale too?

Ill be out there with it for sure Shaun. Not sure where we will be parked at but im sure ill run into you somewhere. Where are you camping?