RC Cars

EY3BA11

what kind of car or truck is that you are having trouble with? i had a tmaxx for a bit but never could get the tranny to shift right. mostly its all electric dirt oval, paved oval, off road cars and trucks 2wd and 4wd, 4wd touring sedans, 1/18th scale mini-t's. i recently got some paddles and razor fronts for 1 of my mini-t's so time to try em out

Its a RC10gt knock off racing chassis w/ a mix of parts... i had a monster hp motor running in it at one point but the only way i could start it was w/ a freakin drill and one way bearing... so something was a little wrong there...

I had it half assed runnign with this motor..

click me

the concept of using a drill isnt such a bad idea to spin it up. back a few years ago before roto starts my buddy fabbed a piece up to be able to use a drill to spin it. it was cheaper than a starter box and better than a pull start. thats why i have always liked electric no matter what the barometer says it always runs the same. i know nitro is fast, sounds cool and smells good but its also a pain the majority of the time. but to each his own its like trx vs yfz as long as you have fun thats what counts