STOLEN 2003 Chevy silverado 2500hd, Duramax, Lift, 20's, White....in Henderson, NV

MY F'IN TRUCK WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My truck was parked out side my apartment here in henderson (boulder/sunset) the neighbor last seen it at 1am and my gf went to leave for work at 8am and it was gone, no broken glass, one key in my hands right now, and it was locked with the alarm on. called HPD and it wasnt towed (they are on there way) and called my apartment office and they didnt tow it. The security guy was off last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant beleive this!

2003 Chevy Silverado Duramax 2500HD, 117,900miles (barley broken in for a diesel) gets great mileage for a lifted truck, 4x4, allison transmission, fully loaded LT, extended cab 4 door, short box, leather, heated/ lumbar, and full power seats, BOSE speakers, tinted windows, power extended mirriors, Onstar, xm, aftermarket stereo, pioneer cd player, Sony 1200w amp, under rear seat subs 12”, line-x spray in bed liner, Edge attitude/juice controllers installed in over head to watch all temps, 4” turbo back exhaust with 6” tip, banks big head waste gate, 6” Fabtech lift kit, almost new 35” Nitto mud grappler tires, with 20” KMC rims ($4200 in tires and rims), steering stabilizers, K&N cold air intake, Aftermarket full grill, LED lights,Dual yellow top Optima batteries, towing package. Chrome YAMAHA stick in the rear window, show me your t*ts stick on the driver side x-cab window, and a diesel performance sticker in the rear lower right corner. White painted rear bumper, front bumper is cut on both sides to make room for the tires. all in the pictures.

small dent in the rear of the bed right above the exhaust tip.

Liscense plate is only on the rear and its a Nevada normal plate 791 VSX

Heres a bunch of extra pictures for back in Minnesota before we came down here a month ago :(

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/Ya...amax%20Forsale/

You can call me at 651-260-7197 Rodney if you have any leads!!!!!!!

post-4972-1234458512_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1234458529_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1234458539_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1234458551_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1234458782_thumb.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Make offer i need this GONE! by the end of the month, no reasonable offer will be refused!"

This was in your for sale post! Well its gone! Man.... alot of for sale vehicles are gettin stolen lately. Hope its insured!

That is terrible. Effn theives these days really need to be SHOT!!! Call KOMP radio, sometimes they will put stuff like this on the air for people to look out for 876-3692. Should be a little easider to spot since it stands out a bit and has out of state plates. Good luck.

Nevada normal plate 791 VSX

MY F'IN TRUCK WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My truck was parked out side my apartment here in henderson (boulder/sunset) the neighbor last seen it at 1am and my gf went to leave for work at 8am and it was gone, no broken glass, one key in my hands right now, and it was locked with the alarm on. called HPD and it wasnt towed (they are on there way) and called my apartment office and they didnt tow it. The security guy was off last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant beleive this!

2003 Chevy Silverado Duramax 2500HD, 117,900miles (barley broken in for a diesel) gets great mileage for a lifted truck, 4x4, allison transmission, fully loaded LT, extended cab 4 door, short box, leather, heated/ lumbar, and full power seats, BOSE speakers, tinted windows, power extended mirriors, Onstar, xm, aftermarket stereo, pioneer cd player, Sony 1200w amp, under rear seat subs 12”, line-x spray in bed liner, Edge attitude/juice controllers installed in over head to watch all temps, 4” turbo back exhaust with 6” tip, banks big head waste gate, 6” Fabtech lift kit, almost new 35” Nitto mud grappler tires, with 20” KMC rims ($4200 in tires and rims), steering stabilizers, K&N cold air intake, Aftermarket full grill, LED lights,Dual yellow top Optima batteries, towing package. Chrome YAMAHA stick in the rear window, show me your t*ts stick on the driver side x-cab window, and a diesel performance sticker in the rear lower right corner. White painted rear bumper, front bumper is cut on both sides to make room for the tires. all in the pictures.

small dent in the rear of the bed right above the exhaust tip.

Liscense plate is only on the rear and its a Nevada normal plate 791 VSX

Heres a bunch of extra pictures for back in Minnesota before we came down here a month ago :(

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/Ya...amax%20Forsale/

You can call me at 651-260-7197 Rodney if you have any leads!!!!!!!

ONSTAR :D

ON Star should still work (working in my wifes 04 Suburban) but all they have to do is pull a fuse, have you tried calling onstar about it?

So if the ins company pays you back and before you burn it can I have the mirrors lol j/k

Edited by mineurbiz
i called on star and the truck wasn't updated to digital so they cant track it. we drove around all day so far and cant find it.

So sorry to hear about your truck! the new chevrolets are nororiously easy to get into without having jimmijammers installed. On a side note, check Kingman Az. there have been alot of Vegas trucks showing up stripped down there

Good luck with the insurance company. With all the fraud going on you are guilty untill proven innocent. They will try and bamboozle you out of any extra's since they aren't factory. They will tell you you needed a rider on the aftermarket stuff.

THEY TRIED TO GET MINE ON 2-8-09 SUNDAY NIGHT. My sisters boyfriend went to workat 4am and disturbed them. They were in a white dodge intrepid lic#127vrn had the balls to park right behind my driveway while they were doing it. he thought they were trying to take his stang. I wish he would of called me from driveway cause it would be full of 40 cal holes, went to police and made report but we will have to see what happens

THEY TRIED TO GET MINE ON 2-8-09 SUNDAY NIGHT. My sisters boyfriend went to workat 4am and disturbed them. They were in a white dodge intrepid lic#127vrn had the balls to park right behind my driveway while they were doing it. he thought they were trying to take his stang. I wish he would of called me from driveway cause it would be full of 40 cal holes, went to police and made report but we will have to see what happens

where do you live?

is your insurance going to pay?

good luck!

Yeah they are on bored, i "should" find out tomorrow how much, i wont receive a check until the 26th

I had the truck sold to someone back in MN and if it didn't get stolen it would of been on its way back to MN on Tuesday....sucks

Yeah they are on bored, i "should" find out tomorrow how much, i wont receive a check until the 26th

I had the truck sold to someone back in MN and if it didn't get stolen it would of been on its way back to MN on Tuesday....sucks

if you need a truck you can by mine lookin to sell it soon