STOLEN 2003 Chevy silverado 2500hd, Duramax, Lift, 20's, White....in Henderson, NV

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing they screwed you on all the upgrades?

Not only are they trying to screw me on my upgrades they said my truck is worth 15000 when even KBB comes back at 21500.

I went to 4wheel parts and got a list of what it would cost to replace the parts (not all of them) and that came back to 12.000 alone all in all it was 13500 in upgrades. they want to take AWAY 60 bucks from the value for the rims on the truck that cost 1500....i am so confused its not even funny :thumb::beerpint::lol: :chug: :booty: :dance: :barf::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat:

Edited by Raptor0206

Not only are they trying to screw me on my upgrades they said my truck is worth 15000 when even KBB comes back at 21500.

I went to 4wheel parts and got a list of what it would cost to replace the parts (not all of them) and that came back to 12.000 alone all in all it was 13500 in upgrades. they want to take AWAY 60 bucks from the value for the rims on the truck that cost 1500....i am so confused its not even funny :thumb::beerpint::lol: :chug: :booty: :dance: :barf::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat:

There are a lot of ins company's that will not cover the extra's and they won't give you excellent on KBB, they are going to give you what they sell for on average.

I was wondering how u were doing. We had a king ranch stolen, and they totalled it when it was recovered, truck was a 2007 stolen early last year only had 5600 miles on it. We paid $56k for it, we got $21k :thumb: hate ins companies!!! esp for theft

Dude that sucks a$$, im gonna fight like non other on this. :beerpint: I wonder if getting a lawer would help at all. I guess maybe i should of went with Nation wide...don't they have a plan were they cover the replacement cost?

I just dont get this!

"An adjustment of $ -60 was made for the reported aftermarket Aluminum/Alloy Wheels purchased 4 months ago at a cost of $1,492."

:lol:

I really wish i had a punching bag....it would probably have a hole in it by now :chug:

so they are taking $60 off your wheel and tire purchase? I'd call that good :D we are still batting them, we had almost 50K worth of tools and equipment in there as well (WITH A SECOND RYDER TO COVER THAT sh*t) we even had all the original receipts, some equipment was NEW being delivered to the customers site! And they are depreciating it ALL 75%!!!!! yeah were not done either, I hope you have better luck than us dude.

so they are taking $60 off your wheel and tire purchase? I'd call that good :D we are still batting them, we had almost 50K worth of tools and equipment in there as well (WITH A SECOND RYDER TO COVER THAT sh*t) we even had all the original receipts, some equipment was NEW being delivered to the customers site! And they are depreciating it ALL 75%!!!!! yeah were not done either, I hope you have better luck than us dude.

NO they are taking 60 bucks off the quoted price of 15000, they did not add 1492 for the wheels (having the 20" KMC's took money away from the truck :?: )

Edited by Raptor0206

oh yeah that is BS!! Sounds about right for an insurance company though! We were acused of trying to make money on the deal. Fuggers !! My advise get replacement insurance next time. We have that now on all our sh*t. Save the BS and there's no negotiating it's all in writing!

stick with a major reputable insurance company, state farm allstate etc. they may be a little more monthly, but when stuff like this happens they seem to be more realistic and fair to deal with. you live and you learn. If the truck ever gets recovered, but it back and sell all the aftermarket stuff! Ill buy alot of it.

stick with a major reputable insurance company, state farm allstate etc. they may be a little more monthly, but when stuff like this happens they seem to be more realistic and fair to deal with. you live and you learn. If the truck ever gets recovered, but it back and sell all the aftermarket stuff! Ill buy alot of it.

Thanks, but first im gonna drive over the adjusters Magnum...i wonder how much that would be worth, stupid F'ers

I second that, smaller companies you have get a rider/additional coverage for anything added to the truck.

"We included and covered all of the items you listed as accessories on your truck, unfortunately not all items enhance the value of the truck.

If you possess information that would indicate otherwise, please let me know and we would be more than happy to review the information provided."

I wonder what i can do about that, search ebay for trucks like mine? go to the custom shop and have them write up something? or what?

Do you owe money on the truck?

If no then what is the big deal on what they are giving you?

If you do owe are they paying the balance off.

The extra sh*t you do need a ryder for or atleast have them adjust the value when you put the stuff on.

I went to them and showed them my stereo, my wheels and the tires and they took pics and adjusted the value of my truck incase it got stolen, I also have GAP insurance to pay off the balance i owed to the bank.

Do you owe money on the truck?

If no then what is the big deal on what they are giving you?

If you do owe are they paying the balance off.

The extra sh*t you do need a ryder for or atleast have them adjust the value when you put the stuff on.

I went to them and showed them my stereo, my wheels and the tires and they took pics and adjusted the value of my truck incase it got stolen, I also have GAP insurance to pay off the balance i owed to the bank.

i owe 16800, they want to give me 16,668. i have gap insurance, i have pictures of everything aftermarket on the truck, and i told my insurance agent i had over 10000 in aftermarket stuff when i got the insurance, "apparently" he forgot to note it and has since left the company (i have been with them for just over a month)

1 they are low balling the sh*t out of me on the truck and 2 not covering any of the aftermarket stuff.

Its coming down to they are not holding true to there word. What would have happened if I got in a accident? What would have been covered? Would they have fixed the sheet metal and left it sit on the frame because the aftermarket components were ruined? no

i owe 16800, they want to give me 16,668. i have gap insurance, i have pictures of everything aftermarket on the truck, and i told my insurance agent i had over 10000 in aftermarket stuff when i got the insurance, "apparently" he forgot to note it and has since left the company (i have been with them for just over a month)

1 they are low balling the sh*t out of me on the truck and 2 not covering any of the aftermarket stuff.

Its coming down to they are not holding true to there word. What would have happened if I got in a accident? What would have been covered? Would they have fixed the sheet metal and left it sit on the frame because the aftermarket components were ruined? no

You feel that you got bamboozled but remember, the Ins. agent and the adjuster are not your friends. You "telling" them that you had aftermarket parts doesn't mean they're covered. Get everything in writing or you don't have a leg to stand on. You should consider it a tough learning experience unfortunately.

Me personally i would chalk it up as a loss but your lucky you are paying the loan off..JMO

I had to take a loss on my truck when i sold it but hey the loan is paid off, dude got luck ywith some fairly new tires and rims that i purchased with my lift. The truck had accidents, needed new tires soon and the rims were not very shiny anymore. The important thing is i can go get a new truck that was even better then my last one, I have a 35,000 loan paid off with my credit union, dont have to pay 500 a month anymore..

So i did not have a problem getting rid of the truck and sucking up some losses while i was at it...

i hope it all works out and like craig said they are not your friend and i am sure they think you are lying about the extra sh*t you spent your hard earned money on..Bastadz..

ask them about a "bad faith" clause. Have them fax it to you. As soon as I mentioned that with American Family .. they had a settlement that afternoon.. Not sure if that helps but its worth a try.

The girl responded that she never heard of it but she sure was on the ball after that

Capt

ask them about a "bad faith" clause. Have them fax it to you. As soon as I mentioned that with American Family .. they had a settlement that afternoon.. Not sure if that helps but its worth a try.

The girl responded that she never heard of it but she sure was on the ball after that

Capt

Thanks guys well as of 7:20pm tonight the truck was found. :ah: :yiah:

The stupid punks bused the locks and ignition, joy rode it and stole just the deck and subs out of it. :isbb: (this is what the cops told me, i have yet to see it) its at the impound yard down the street but i wanna get a good look at it in the morning. I will have to call the insurance company in the morning also to figure out where to get it fixed at.

Anyone know a GOOD/GREAT auto body place in Henderson area with a place that it can be locked up in?

I will not even touch the truck until 1 its fixed and 2 have a rider on it with all my aftermarket sh*t.

My next vehicle will be be bone stock so hopefully it wont get stolen and i wont have to worry about aftermarket stuff.

So do you guys think they will pay for a new stereo? :DDRrocks: stock or aftermarket?

Im just glad its back, so i can get what its worth....I am for sure gonna make sure the engine and tranny are not hurt seeing how it had the programer (but the way it sound they would be to stupid to fk with that) i mean really they took Maybe 500 bucks worth of stuff, sh*t the grill alone retails for 1200 :blink:

I am also gonna order some type of security for it, just gotta figure out a good one :MBdance:

Thanks guys well as of 7:20pm tonight the truck was found. :ah: :yiah:

The stupid punks bused the locks and ignition, joy rode it and stole just the deck and subs out of it. :lol: (this is what the cops told me, i have yet to see it) its at the impound yard down the street but i wanna get a good look at it in the morning. I will have to call the insurance company in the morning also to figure out where to get it fixed at.

Anyone know a GOOD/GREAT auto body place in Henderson area with a place that it can be locked up in?

I will not even touch the truck until 1 its fixed and 2 have a rider on it with all my aftermarket sh*t.

My next vehicle will be be bone stock so hopefully it wont get stolen and i wont have to worry about aftermarket stuff.

So do you guys think they will pay for a new stereo? :isbb: stock or aftermarket?

Im just glad its back, so i can get what its worth....I am for sure gonna make sure the engine and tranny are not hurt seeing how it had the programer (but the way it sound they would be to stupid to fk with that) i mean really they took Maybe 500 bucks worth of stuff, sh*t the grill alone retails for 1200 :lol:

I am also gonna order some type of security for it, just gotta figure out a good one :MBdance:

GREAT news! :clap:

:blink: If you want a good body shop to take care of it, bring it down to Henderson Chevy. :DDRrocks: