FoDD 7th annual clean up!

ynot

Well, plans changed. I think I am rolling out Fri night instead of just doing a day trip. Planning on staying with friends this trip instead of dragging the hauler out. Gonna dune groupie up boyyy! :laughoff::flipoff:

After cleanup on Saturday, I'm really looking forward to burning through some gas on the Raptor. Hope to hook up with Ace, cheese, stalteri, and many more for some go 'ol :idiot::idiot: :ah: :laughoff: runs! YIAH! Hopefully I can get some good :lol: shots of the FSA race that day too. :flipoff:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be there saturday, not sure if i am staying or not. Me and my son will be there in a red jeep with a skull flag. I will say hi to who ever i see out there..

Be at the drags most of the day and showing my boy how fun it is to pick up trash.. :?:

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM IT SUCKSSSSSSSSS ALL MY BUDDIES BACKED DOWN TO GO HIT THE DUNES & CLEAN :thumb::whoop: :hungry: .......BUT ME & MY GIRL ARE STILL GOING WITH GORGELOCO.. :dope::bawl: ....SEE YOU ALL THERE..... :beat::yiah: :hatdance: