NEW RHINO

MAXDOUT

:headbang: WENT AHEAD AND GOT A RHINO. :laughing: I HAVE TO SAY THIS MACHINE RUNS GREAT. :headbang:

QUOTE(rhino king @ Feb 6 2006, 08:19 PM)

its not a rhino,,he he sale it to mitch or trade for his baja!!!

Quote (maxdout) yer right, its not a rhino. rhinos are like tampons, every woosies got one. haha.

Glad to see you changed your mind Tyler, alot changes in just 4 months. Sweet rhino by the way, i saw one similar to it @ the Yamaha on craig, they wanted $9500 dollars extra for the add on's

Edited by MCGYVER

:laughing: I HAVE TO SAY, ITS A KICK IN THE A$$ TO DRIVE. BUT WE ARE STILL LOOKING TO BUY A LONG TRAVEL RAIL. MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH A TWO SEATER, SO BOTH WILL FIT IN THE TOYHAULER. :headbang:

post-448-1149119586.jpg

post-448-1149119667.jpg

Edited by maxdout

• 5 weeks later...

:blink: I HAVE TO SAY, ITS A KICK IN THE A$$ TO DRIVE. BUT WE ARE STILL LOOKING TO BUY A LONG TRAVEL RAIL. MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH A TWO SEATER, SO BOTH WILL FIT IN THE TOYHAULER. :blury:

are you sure that thing looks long!!!!

I THINK IM GOING TO PUT THE LONG TRAVEL KIT ON MY RHINO. I THINK IM GOING TO USE THE TOXIC RHINOS KIT, AND I WILL INSTALL IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK. CUSTOM SHOP IS TO EXPENSIVE!!! SORRY TRAVIS, NO POINT INTENDED. :mc_smiley:

:mc_smiley: :rockwoot:

I THINK IM GOING TO PUT THE LONG TRAVEL KIT ON MY RHINO. I THINK IM GOING TO USE THE TOXIC RHINOS KIT, AND I WILL INSTALL IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK. CUSTOM SHOP IS TO EXPENSIVE!!! SORRY TRAVIS, NO POINT INTENDED. :laughing:

I THINK IM GOING TO PUT THE LONG TRAVEL KIT ON MY RHINO. I THINK IM GOING TO USE THE TOXIC RHINOS KIT, AND I WILL INSTALL IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK. CUSTOM SHOP IS TO EXPENSIVE!!! SORRY TRAVIS, NO POINT INTENDED. :laughing:

WOW!!!!! You guys never cease to amaze me! Too expensive????????

Do you ever compare apples to apples? Or just look for something that is priced

lower and then spit out, we are to high?

Toxic kit is priced on Ebay for $3150 MINUS shocks, axles, and extended stainless braided frt brakelines!!!!

-------------------King Shocks=$1700 MINIMUM plus $100 freight

--------------Gorilla HD Axles=$1600 MINIMUM plus $100 freight

------SS ext. front Brakelines=$200

--------------------For a total of $6,650 including freight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that "Toxic" kit is probably made out out of mild steel? I'm not sure, but I know it is not

1.25" CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum like ours!!!!!!

Also it is (qty 16) bushing mounts at the frame, unlike ours which is Chromolly Heim Jointed!!!!

Qty. (16) QA1 race car chromolly heims and jam nuts=$800 ALONE!

That is also above and beyond what you are comparing our kit to!!!!!

I imagine that kit comes raw, as it does not state anything about powdercoating or at least paint?

NOW DON'T FORGET, MY PRICE ON OUR KIT TO A DDR MEMBER IS $7500 COMPLETE!!!!!!Plus install!

Now, if my math is correct. That is within $50 of the other kit, Which is not apples to apples!!!!!!!!

Plus not to mention all the running around you are going to be doing to complete that very basic kit!

TIME IS ALSO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, who is too expensive????? :mc_smiley:

You should be able to see the value in our kit? Not to mention how BAD a$$ it is! Plus customer service.......

I'm sorry we can't help all of you! But not wanting to spend your money and blaming it on "We are Too Expensive"...Just does not apply!

Especially if you guys that use this excuse really compare what you get from us Vs. the other guys!

If you don't like our location, smell, looks, hours of operation, etc. Then I can understand! And I will work on that for you! But we are always priced FAIR!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Add the price of powdercoating to that kit and how much does it cost you now???????? :rockwoot:

Edited by 3rotortrav

Just don't have a 5K roll bar,llight,seat and shock package installed because thats a deal to DDR members at right around 10K :rockon:

????? :finger: what are you talkin about????

Edited by maxdout

Just don't have a 5K roll bar,llight,seat and shock package installed because thats a deal to DDR members at right around 10K :rockon:

:finger: Shop around the custom fabrication business that is NOT being done out of a fly-by-night garage operation! Then you will see what it takes money wise to do this stuff the right way! Also don't just get some quote, get the actual time consuming Top Shelf work and service completed, and then I will be happy to compare pricing with you Don!

welcome to the rhino family MAXDOUT. these things are a blast at night. when the buggies get put away and the alcohol comes out....... ITS RHINO TIME!!!!! I know its possible, But not likely your gonna get hurt in one of these things doing a whole 35 mph in the dunes!!!!! GOT LIGHTS!

post-225-1152179929.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

isnt that my old rhino!!!!!!!lol :shocked2:

Its your old Rhino yes. without all the gay stars and stuff!!! Just the necessary stuff to have fun in the dunes. No Bling just bang lol. It will look alot better with the new plastics though. :rockwoot:

????? :shocked2: what are you talkin about????

If you need a long travel kit let me know I can hook you up for a full billet kit, heimed, the whole 9 for a killer price...

Just call the shop and will run it by you...

Just let me know your a DDR member and we can work something out... No worries...

(702)898-6222 LVC :D

Edited by LVC

If you need a long travel kit let me know I can hook you up for a full billet kit, heimed, the whole 9 for a killer price...

Just call the shop and will run it by you...

Just let me know your a DDR member and we can work something out... No worries...

(702)898-6222 LVC :D

Please contact people via PM's rather than advertising on this board. Thanks. :shocked2: