1st annual 70cc Regatta Report

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGGG....never again...awesome pics!....LMAO...that was too fun...and thank you to everyone who saw me passed out....for not gettin out the Sharpie!!!

oh dude you R so lucky I didn't see you like that, you would have been called senior corn holio for a while with your new goater and spanish mustache, :banghead::banghead::laughoff::sleeping:

ISBB, It looked like you didn't have a care in the world just cruisin, enjoying the moment....

post-1632-1236292561_thumb.jpg

Then it appeared some hot rodder showing off dusted your beer, and it looks like you had a "WTF?" moment. :banghead:

post-1632-1236292844_thumb.jpg

:laughoff: Yep, that's Nick alright. Never really has a care in the world. I wish I could remain that mellow sometimes. :banghead:

BTW, please add your favorite pics in the 70 regatta album in the gallery guys. It will nice to have all the good pics in one folder to look at later on. :sleeping:

• 2 weeks later...

<dunejumper for being the only chic in a skirt and for being our flag b*tch. Thanks Shanna!>

Sorry for the late post, but No problem anytime. :laughing:

And thank you Dunefreak that was such a great idea. I had a great weekend..... Can't wait till next years....

<dunejumper for being the only chic in a skirt and for being our flag b*tch. Thanks Shanna!>

Sorry for the late post, but No problem anytime. :laughoff:

And thank you Dunefreak that was such a great idea. I had a great weekend..... Can't wait till next years....

:laughing: It was indeed some good times. :laughing: