1st annual 70cc Regatta Report

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes I backed out, actually I was never in? Even with all you screaming terrible profanities my way and Cole riding around on my back like a shot monkey! Never, Never, Never, take shots from angry men screaming terrible things at you! You never know their true intentions! LOL!

LOL Travis that was some funny stuff Cole on your back and when he was honking his horn calling your names. But it was just a little everclear, what harm could it have done?

Hey Cole nice one shot of Jager then passin out ,get that knee fixed dude its ugly!!!! great event Pete lets do it again soon

i did a shot of Jeager????? :blury: and passed out?..why is it i dont remember that?

LOL Travis that was some funny stuff Cole on your back and when he was honking his horn calling your names. But it was just a little everclear, what harm could it have done?

I have my eye on you Mark!!!!! :blury:

Cole riding around on my back like a shot monkey!

i did that too?...sh*t...what else did i do?

i dont remember any of that! :blury:

after 6 beer 6 lap racev the sun went down, i remember watchin a movie from inside my truck with OGP on Travs trailer..then hanging out with Mark and Pete..a potatoe gun backfire and waking up in my truck sweating like a hooker in sweatpants....oh and Al's smudge pot..i think your all messin with me now!

Edited by duniemonkie

i did that too?...sh*t...what else did i do?

i dont remember any of that! :blury:

after 6 beer 6 lap racev the sun went down, i remember watchin a movie from inside my truck with OGP on Travs trailer..then hanging out with Mark and Pete..a potatoe gun backfire and waking up in my truck sweating like a jew in a showerline....oh and Al's smudge pot..i think your all messin with me now!

Nobody is messin' with you, you crazy maniac! :dope: You were in complete "feel no pain" :dance: mode!

You need a new screen name that is more fitting? Hmmmm?

ok ok I think we all get it. Cole was a :70::70: announcer who did a great job dispite his handicap. :dance: :dope: It's starting to sound like everyone was trashed while riding during the races and events and that is far from what this was about or what happened during the actual events.

Now back to the regatta. :atc:

I really had a great time racing these little things. I'm looking forward to next year's. I think we had just over 20 Honda 70's show up. I'd love to double that for next year if we can. And leave it to Honda 70's ONLY. Those crazy races with everything in camp were a huge blast, but it kinda takes away from the original idea and fun of these little Honda 70's. We can still do those free for all races, but leave them till later in the day for when the events are all over.

It's crazy how intense it gets racing these little things. It sounds kinda dumb, but you can really get into it. :70: :atc: :blury: The drags were a ton of fun too! :70:

:dance: <<------ insane fun. I want to buy a second one by next year, but between this site and gd's regatta, the prices out here in so cal have flown through the roof. Last guy i called said something about an Original Pimp :dope: already swoopin it up. I have to be faster :blury:

It's crazy how intense it gets racing these little things. It sounds kinda dumb, but you can really get into it. :dance: :atc: :blury: The drags were a ton of fun too! :70:

Would have never guessed it from just watching the events... :dope:

post-1632-1236066455_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236066608_thumb.jpg

you have gum or super glue on your shoe?

post-1632-1236067084_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236067165_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236066899_thumb.jpg

kinda off topic but was on the Regatta weekend :?:

post-1632-1236067483_thumb.jpg

Edited by RUn2it

It's crazy how intense it gets racing these little things. It sounds kinda dumb, but you can really get into it.

I know what you mean Pete, I thought hell I am not going to win anything, but I will still get out there and run the track, then the first guy that went to pass me I was all :blury: and pinned it (yeah ok), but the agressiveness came out fast and I did everything I could to beat him.

Damn, that was a great weekend, and the weather was right on. Great job Pete, you hooked it up. Looking forward to next year as well. I'll look thru some pics and see if there is something that hasn't been posted. Good times with a big group all weekend long. See you all at clean up....SF Woody :blury:

i did a shot of Jeager????? :blury: and passed out?..why is it i dont remember that?

Cole you were out like a lite in front of my rig than smudge pot. say thanks to brains and my wife for NOT letting me use my purple sharpie on you. glad ya went to the doc ya silly silly man (polite for dumba$$)

Yep, Brice saved my (our) day getting my other truck home. It would have cost me an arm and a leg for a tow home from way out there. Thanks again Brice. Youy know I'd do the same for you.

I guess here's as good a spot as any to insert the Ford towing Chevy home pics. :dance: Damn fuel pump sender. :dope: Hey...it's got 145K miles and hasn't left me stranded yet...until now. Oh well.

post-3-1236057060_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236057099_thumb.jpg

BTW, also thanks to Danny Murphy for offering to tow it to his place in Pahrump when Ryan called him about it.

Any time Pete, I know you would do the same and I have had my broken azz saved many times lately :blury:

Here's my only injury from the weekend. After pounding in all those wooden stakes my arm was killing me and I missed the stake w/ the hammer and struck my hand ripping off some skin. :blury:

Thanks again to Karen for patchin me up. :D

post-3-1236092620_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, since we were all so damn tired and burned out Saturday after the events and a day in the sun....we never even brought out the cake. So here it is anyways. :blury: The guys at the shop loved it though. hahaa

post-3-1236094206_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, since we were all so damn tired and burned out Saturday after the events and a day in the sun....we never even brought out the cake. So here it is anyways. :blury: The guys at the shop loved it though. hahaa

lol I was wondering about that cake, I saw it in Berts trailer. I just thought I missed it :dope: LOL

Great Job again Pete!!!!!

Oh yeah, since we were all so damn tired and burned out Saturday after the events and a day in the sun....we never even brought out the cake. So here it is anyways. :70: The guys at the shop loved it though. hahaa

That's funny pete when you came by my work the day before. You were like yiah yiah i even ordered a :atc: cake :yiah: and then you spaced it :thumb:

That's funny pete when you came by my work the day before. You were like yiah yiah i even ordered a :atc: cake :yiah: and then you spaced it :thumb:

I didn't space it. I actually remembered it Sat night but we were just all so damn tired camp was kinda dead so we said screw it. I didn't have any more energy in me to try and round up everyone in camp just for cake. Eff that! :70:

I didn't space it. I actually remembered it Sat night but we were just all so damn tired camp was kinda dead so we said screw it. I didn't have any more energy in me to try and round up everyone in camp just for cake. Eff that! :70:

LOL you barely had energy to ride the 70 around camp to gather wood for the fire by our trailer lol.

saturday night was like a ghost town 1 or 2 small fires with 5 or 6 people around.. everyone crashed early.. was "DIFFRENT" to say the least with that many rigs in camp.

btw nick

you owe me some royalty checks for the use of the 70 in the avitar pic!!!!

haha

:70::DDRrocks::thumb:

I got your royalty right nere.. :flipoff::flipoff: :moon:

Dont let me forget to hook you up with some gas cash too bud.. i fuggin spaced on that..

LOL you barely had energy to ride the 70 around camp to gather wood for the fire by our trailer lol.

no kidding. 2 days of manual labor in the sun, riding my azz of on that little trike, drinking beer all night, etc etc. I was done! :thumb::70: