Smokin

AL T

Smokin Als BBQ and Staff ( Brian , Nickie , Aaron , Debbie , Val , Pops , Little A , Coder, Jacob )

Would like to say Thanks to DDR for inviting Smokin Als to your event. We welcome the opportunity

to help in any way we can in the future events

Smokin Als will see you at Easter You May see Al , Brian and Aaron before that in the dune come over and say HI Thanks for DDR's ongoing support

AL ,Brian :atc: :think: :?: :think:

Edited by AL T

ALL that was freaking excellent food. Thank you again VERY much for everything you did for us. Cant wait to see you next time.

Ironic thing is.. After having some of your delicous tri tip.. I finally get home and ask what the wife wants for dinner. She goes TRI TIP sammich.. So now im out in the back yard trying to re-create some of that most excellent food you prepared. I know it wont be anywhere near as good as yours.. :D

Thanx to Al and Crew!!!! Great BBQ Hope people took care of you guys ok..... :headbang1:

Yes we just about broke even ( -$4.00 ) I VERY HAPPY with That Thanks For All the support AL