Thanksgiving Report

HappyHour

OK time to get in a pissin match with dave... :D

Are you going to tell me that my samurai shouldnt be in the dunes because i dont have a full cage and 5 point restraints???

btw i have a cage but i dont consider it a REAL cage... if you get my drift its just a bolt in and not welded to the frame at all... that will be changing soon though...

I do find that statement complete BS though.. Accidents happen wether yoru in a fully caged fully restrained vehichle or wether your on a bloody 2 wheeler with your only protection is a brain bucket... Just gotta keep your eyes open... I could care less if someone was out in the dunes in a 2 wheel drive STOCK a$$ pickup w/ a set of paddles and a welded rear end.. as long as they are having fun and doing it safe.. hoooray for them... doesnt mean they should stay outta the dunes because thier vehicle isnt adequetly equipped... this isnt score or bitd or nascar where they have tech inspections before they are allowed to use thier vehicle.. bring whatcha got and have fun...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! I just found this site... way cool! I just wanted to say that the guy that was in the Grand Vitara that got smashed (by the A-hole going sideways pulling a wheelie across competition) is a good friend of mine. He is fine now. He was hurt, but not bad considering.... looking at the vehicle it is amazing anyone came out alive. He has a new Grand Vitara now and I am sure he will be down there tearing up the dunes in it soon...lol. I've been down there a few times with him and love it there. I miss it. Hopefully I will get to go again soon! :happydrunks:

• 2 weeks later...

HI,,,I WAS THE PASSENGER IN THE WHITE SUZUKI GRAND VITARA THAT WAS TOTALED ON COMP HILL THANKSGIVING DAY. DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT HAS ANY PHOTOS OF THE CAR? I'M NORM PARRY IN HENDERSON. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 702-566-6735,,, THANK YOU,,,,N

HI,,,I WAS THE PASSENGER IN THE WHITE SUZUKI GRAND VITARA THAT WAS TOTALED ON COMP HILL THANKSGIVING DAY. DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT HAS ANY PHOTOS OF THE CAR? I'M NORM PARRY IN HENDERSON. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 702-566-6735,,, THANK YOU,,,,N

It's good to hear you are okay. That was a pretty bad accident. There are pictures of the car somewhere on this site I just don't know where.Pete or Nick how 'bout a little help?