EASTER WEEKEND

BEEFYBOYSBBQ

Guest Crasher

Wed night till sunday :mischevious: :laughoff::blink::laughing:

I think Craig will be out there the same time, so stop by to say hello!! I'll be out there on Friday for the weekend. See everyone then!! :blink:

I'll be up in your neck of the woods that weekend. The viva car show same weekend. Last year we went on memorial for the last trip. Upper 80's in may, that was nice. Maybe I'll stop by on the way back if people are going. :dunno:

we will be there...havnt met none of ya all...but damn would like to....you all sound fun to party with....is there gonna be a meet and greet?????? we will be there on thursday til sunday...by BR 3... small blue sandrail..with an older RV..cant miss us...hope to see you all there..

Edited by JasonR

....is there gonna be a meet and greet??????

We tried to do one last Easter and ended up with just our camp there..

I think there may be more people coming out this year though last year was the Easter weekend before or after the clean up..

So sure I will be at the south pole at 2:00 SATURDAY!! :laughing: Anyone else in??

or....I am pretty easy to spot in the dunes.. if you see me at the North Pole, at comp, in the sand, etc.. Just stop by and say hello!!!

post-2396-1239106982_thumb.jpg

We tried to do one last Easter and ended up with just our camp there..

I think there may be more people coming out this year though last year was the Easter weekend before or after the clean up..

So sure I will be at the south pole at 2:00 SATURDAY!! :laughing: Anyone else in??

or....I am pretty easy to spot in the dunes.. if you see me at the North Pole, at comp, in the sand, etc.. Just stop by and say hello!!!

post-2396-1239106982_thumb.jpg

sounds good to me...ill show up at 2ish at S pole...just to see is we can all get one last BANGIN PARTY going that night...ill be in 2 seat small SR ....we always looing for a new party...Jason N Candice

I need a little campfire, good food, peace. :D:D:D

Fun not stress :D

I AGREE 100%!!

I just need to add some kick azz dune runs into that mix and I will be set!!

I am jealous though Mike is leaving in about two hours!! :lol::laughoff:

So I get to dune the homo!! :laughoff:

To bad Freak won't be there to take pics of it when I am stuck!! :dunno:

I am definately down for going on rides with anyone who wants to go on a run!! I don't think I will have any peeps ready to ride all day!! So I am going to be following or trying to follow the Limo! I need some quad riders!!

I AGREE 100%!!

I just need to add some kick azz dune runs into that mix and I will be set!!

I am jealous though Mike is leaving in about two hours!! :blink::old:

So I get to dune the homo!! :dunno:

To bad Freak won't be there to take pics of it when I am stuck!! :booty:

I am definately down for going on rides with anyone who wants to go on a run!! I don't think I will have any peeps ready to ride all day!! So I am going to be following or trying to follow the Limo! I need some quad riders!!

I'll be glad to go with you on any ride. We will be by bathroom 6 on thursday afternoon, right acroos from Don and Elens camp! and them moving way west up on the hill on Friday!! Look for the Red Ford with the toyhauler and the HUGE 5th wheel with the grey Ford 450. Look forward to seeing you again!

She really meant a Piece!!! :laughoff::lol::laughoff::booty: She is strange at times!!!!!

Edited by SANDAWG

See you there. I want to get there and stay put. If Bob's princess needs a view and wants to move then.........

We'll see.

BTW Sorry I punched your dog out for trying to hump me. REALLY! He is the best Red Nosed Pit (pit-bull) I have ever been around. Love Harley. I guess it's a good dog thing.

Mike dune report from yesterday evening......

Just got back from a little run. Comp is great and very smooth. Dunes are empty, smooth sand with alot of razors from recent winds, Its warm during the day but very cool at night (aka: PERFECT weather) Hurry up and get out here!

Heading out in apprx. 9 hours :laughoff:

Edited by sand chick

UMMMMMMMMMMM Glazed Spiral ham, scalloped taters, maybe tater salad and maybe deviled eggs?

We'll see ---------- never know what else might come up 7 hours till lift off.

Good food, good weather( doesn't matter what kind) good people, great dunes and good sleep. person can't ask for too much more than that, other than wish it was a long weekend. :yiah:

Edited by ~JILL~

We went for a day trip today. Took the RZR out for the first time in the dunes. Had a couple Oh Sh*t moments! :ah: :pile: It was super fun and was way faster than the Rhino.

We went to the meet and greet. Talked to Sand Chick and met some new peeps! Hope everyone has a great Easter! :freakin_nuts:

Mike dune report from yesterday evening......

Just got back from a little run. Comp is great and very smooth. Dunes are empty, smooth sand with alot of razors from recent winds, Its warm during the day but very cool at night (aka: PERFECT weather) Hurry up and get out here!

Heading out in apprx. 9 hours :freakin_nuts:

this report was made before hurricane came thru friday nite. been going to dumont for 30+years and friday nite the wind came up with furry. worst sandstorm Ive seen in dumont for 30 years. lasted about 1 hr with nasty winds (50+mph), sanded so bad I could not see the motorhomes in circle. it came fast and furious and lasted about 1 hr. then lighter winds, rain and calmer. left sat am since had to get back and dunes were smooth as glass but I couldnt play. you all can go out there now, sand perfect and virgin.