LOOKS LIKE SOME GOOD TIMES

~JILL~

:dope:

Hope she is ok!

Someone you know?? And where is that at?

I don't know who it is or where it is my sister sent it to me, I guess someone she knows sent it to her. She's a firefighter so she gets some pretty good pics. Just thought it was a good one to share.

:ah: I want to know why isn't she waring protective gear :freakin_nuts:

even with protective gear you'd still be f*(ked...unless she was wearing a full leather streetbike suit....

Eff that, that hurts just looking at it

Now that I've finally got to see all of Dumont.

I wanna make it a little more interesting out there for all of us. SO...

:laughing: I've been looking into planting 450 of them cacti in random areas of Dumont. :ah:

Ok, Ok, Sorry I made a joke of that very sad situation.

I really do hope she isn't in too much pain.

And hope she didn't get a reaction from it all. :freakin_nuts:

That would suck :woo_hoo: BIG time..... :(

a few years ago my 2 year old son took a barefoot walk through the cactus garden. OMFG :ah: ....thought about it for a few minutes(don't panic amid all the screaming!). got a helmet, taped on a magnifying glass to it, got tweezers, started to work. then a friend called emergency room at hospital and asked what to do....are you ready....it was pure genius. elmers glue! i spread it on his feet and by the time i got it on there he was exhausted and crashed to sleep. half hour later it's dry. peel it off and viola! problem solved. next day it was like he never even took the stroll. amazing stuff.

:ah: That hurts just looking at it.

Back in my two wheeler days (1970's) a cactus just like that went right through the top of my riding boot and into my foot. At least 10 needles got through and I had to remove the boot to get them out. All the gear in the world isn't always going to help.