DDR Dumont trip

superdave

i think we should try to set up a dumont trip with all DDR members on an off weekend sometime so we can all camp together and really get to know everybody. i think it would be a blast. :beercheers:

I agree with that :) I know its a quick turn around for some but I will be out there next week if any are interested, I'm new to this sight but would like too meet some fellow DDR members soon....

next weekend is out for me. i will be racing in the terrible 400 race that saturday. thats why i didnt go to dumont this weekend. i didn't want to strain my back before the race since i just had surgery 2 months ago. im not sure how it will hold up for the race. we only have to do 3 laps which will be about 225 miles. im crossing my fingers.

I was gonna make an attempt to get everyone together definitely before Pres Day weekend, maybe 3rd week in January to meet up and all camp together but make the trip a clean-up trip also to help do our own DDR part to clean up some of the trash at Dumont. :mc_smiley: I'll keep everybody posted when that comes about. I agree on the trip though. Maybe sometime in December. I can't ride (broken arms) but that didn't stop me from going on Thanksgiving. Let's do it. :beercheers:

what can i say i miss the place.. :D Plus i hear dumont its stupid packed over Prez weekend... adn i havent missed new years in glamis for quite some time... and i cant miss this year either... but there will be more dumont trips then just that ya spaz...

what can i say i miss the place.. :D Plus i hear dumont its stupid packed over Prez weekend... adn i havent missed new years in glamis for quite some time... and i cant miss this year either... but there will be more dumont trips then just that ya spaz...

:headbang:

whatever :thumb:

You keep up w/ this Glamis-instead-of-Dumont crap and you won't be a staff member anymore. We'll have to enslave you and chain you to the computer :) Wait... you'll probably like that.

Anyway, this is a great idea but the later the better for me. Like after I get all my holiday pay in Dec.!! $$$