cleanup weekend report

dunefreak

Had a great time at Dumont. One of our top Dumont trips ever! We won a couple flags. Here are some pics.... :laughing:

The Rhino

post-1635-1237272269_thumb.jpg

Tay Bay Bay sponsored by Monster

post-1635-1237272300_thumb.jpg

Clean Up

post-1635-1237272211_thumb.jpg

Clean Up crowd

post-1635-1237272225_thumb.jpg

The 3 Amigos

post-1635-1237272158_thumb.jpg

Unusual Items - we found a drum brake

post-1635-1237272314_thumb.jpg

Ynot - the Raffle Man!

post-1635-1237272326_thumb.jpg

Drag Races at Banshee

post-1635-1237272242_thumb.jpg

Our Group

post-1635-1237272173_thumb.jpg

Nice throw!

post-1635-1237272258_thumb.jpg

Monkey - Camp Dog

post-1635-1237272198_thumb.jpg

Bear helping pack up the hauler!

post-1635-1237272185_thumb.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ONNNNNNNN Jill I know you took a certain picture during the raffle give away... that made my jaw hit the ground and then laugh my --- off!!! Kinda like -----> :lol::shocked::lol::slap:

You know which one it is!! :laughing::blink::whistle:

Ya I did, it sure came out good too. I sent a copy of it to the other party. :blink:

ok jill sky did it again for the camera :?: you need to post the pic before jodie or have to describe the act :whistle:

smoking al is my new best friend :shocked: comes out for a day trip with a smoker and trail of fat guys

the dunes have seemed less trashed this season and after clean up they looked even better :blink:

good to ride with the cheese again :clown: and great to see jimmy d

chad you have new suspension now find more throttle no waiting around next time

i won a rv mat at the raffle i need to ask terry who donated it so i can thank them. (johnny walker i think)

a long warm day makes for a quiet early night

ready to have my :slap: done

The posting of that picture will be left up to some one else. All I can say is it was my husband and another woman! :laughing::blink::lol::lol:

ok jill sky did it again for the camera :?: you need to post the pic before jodie or have to describe the act :laughing:

smoking al is my new best friend :dunno: comes out for a day trip with a smoker and trail of fat guys

the dunes have seemed less trashed this season and after clean up they looked even better :dunno:

i won a rv mat at the raffle i need to ask terry who donated it so i can thank them. (johnny walker i think)

ready to have my :grin: done

Steve, yes the mat was donated by Johnnie walker's RV along with 3 other mats and 3 flags and flag poles with holders. Call Wes Walker and tell him how much you appreciate it, they help us every year and are great supporters! Congratulations!

ok jill sky did it again for the camera :?: you need to post the pic before jodie or have to describe the act :laughing:

smoking al is my new best friend :dunno: comes out for a day trip with a smoker and trail of fat guys

the dunes have seemed less trashed this season and after clean up they looked even better :dunno:

ready to have my :grin: done

LOL!! Hey I'm getting better and better! But keep pushing me cause it helps too!

A big thanks to terry for holding the $10 dlr gift sertificate that my girl nancy pelayo won :clap: ....luckely she wrote all the info on the ticket before they told her not too....shes the lucky one... :thumb: ,thanks for the call & holding the gift card for her :dunno::dunno: ......& a big thanks to the sponsor Rocky Mountain ATV which its cool because i have bought from them before :hatdance: :laughing: .... :grin::beat::clap:

Edited by jr1208

Steve, yes the mat was donated by Johnnie walker's RV along with 3 other mats and 3 flags and flag poles with holders. Call WesT Walker and tell him how much you appreciate it, they help us every year and are great supporters! Congratulations!

ha ha, just nit pickin!

West is a helluva nice guy, family friend, he is always willin to go the extra mile! now if i can just get him to start donating haulers!!!

A big thanks to terry for holding the $10 dlr gift sertificate that my girl nancy pelayo won :clap: ....luckely she wrote all the info on the ticket before they told her not too....shes the lucky one... :thumb: ,thanks for the call & holding the gift card for her :dunno::dunno: ......& a big thanks to the sponsor Rocky Mountain ATV which its cool because i have bought from them before :hatdance: :laughing: .... :grin::beat::clap:

Congrats to nancy on the win

last chance to post THAT pic :booty: jill or sky!!!!!! :?:

after work tonight i will describe the act that was happening when the pic was taken :ah: . giving you a chance to put it out there first........ and there will be no denying it sand chick was a witness also :lol: .......

:banghead::blury:

last chance to post THAT pic :gayboy: jill or sky!!!!!! :?:

after work tonight i will describe the act that was happening when the pic was taken :ah: . giving you a chance to put it out there first........ and there will be no denying it sand chick was a witness also :gayboy: .......

:banghead::blury:

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!

:booty: :gayboy: :gayboy: :lol:

Looks like another successful event!

Wow Pete, you do have a big one!

Can see the difference in pic's between each camera.

What's that fuzz on ynot's face? he fall in a cactus? :)

You been peeking ...... :dumbass: :idiot::banghead::grin:

Edited by RUn2it

Pete busting his butt racing String

post-1439-1237832839_thumb.jpg

It has taken much 007 Super Spy Research, cowarsing, and lots of $$$$ to secure this pic. The identities have been changed to protect the guilty.

post-1439-1237833441_thumb.jpg

[/quote

Thats funny as he11, to bad the other person can't tbag it... :assblast::blink: :freakin_nuts: :dayum::shake:

Edited by jr1208

I did. It doesn't show up. :laughing:

pete.jpg

I can see it just fine, but in the pick you were just done busting your butt and had made it to the knee position.

WFC! I saw it happen and that good enough for me. Cause it was Fuuuuuny. Strng can ride a qwad pretty good for a 6 year old and he's a little cutie too.