helmet flags

dunefreak

:blury::lol::booty: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: esy fix is to your chest protector

i can see the geniuses now theyll get a giant honda racing flag and tie it to there helmet flag. break there neck and sue the manufacterer :banghead:

Edited by barefoot bob

wonder if its a standard size whip so you can have diffrent flags or if its a one size only for them type of thing.. Neat idea.. only thing i can see wrong with it is if you land on you mellon and it breaks off and tries to stab you but if your landing on your mellon you have other things to worry about than a pesky flag :P

:?:

How much would that pull on your head at 50 MPH?

With that short little flag mast...I doubt that much at all. :dunno:

:booty: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: esy fix is to your chest protector

i can see the geniuses now theyll get a giant honda racing flag and tie it to there helmet flag. break there neck and sue the manufacterer :blury:

Put it in your chest protector. :clap: Awesome way to inpale yourself when you crash. I'll have to try that next time I go out. :lol:

I've seen tons of guys do that. There's no way I would though. My homemade seat mount has lasted YEARS and hasn't ever let me down. :banghead:

normal_S2010059~8.JPG

With that short little flag mast...I doubt that much at all. :dope:

Put it in your chest protector. :idea: Awesome way to inpale yourself when you crash. I'll have to try that next time I go out. :laughing:

I've seen tons of guys do that. There's no way I would though. My homemade seat mount has lasted YEARS and hasn't ever let me down. :clap:

normal_S2010059~8.JPG

ahh man.. i miss my 94 yz250 after seeing that pic:( wana sell? :P haha