Four Stroke Association Race #4 - "Rumble in to the Peak"

dunefreak

I entered this race so I will be running the raptor in the 225lb+ class.I dont really care if I win but i want to participate.I have been to almost all the races but never entered so im going to give it a shot.

Sweet! Good luck, Aaron. I'll try and make it just to spectate and take some pics again. :lol: Man, I better buy an EZ up before then. :ah: :clap:

Im down to cough up half if I can sit under it :lol: It is gonna be a warm one for sure.Better bring alot of Ice and beer. :laughing:

Im down to cough up half if I can sit under it :lol: It is gonna be a warm one for sure.Better bring alot of Ice and beer. :clap:

Sweet I'll take you up on that. Fo sho...let's make a day trip out of it. :laughing: We can use my truck and your lil trailer. :lol: ...and I should be able to make it over to the hill and back with it without snapping my driveline off too. bonus! :lol: doh! sorry :lol:

Sweet I'll take you up on that. Fo sho...let's make a day trip out of it. :laughing: We can use my truck and your lil trailer. :lol: ...and I should be able to make it over to the hill and back with it without snapping my driveline off too. bonus! :lol: doh! sorry :clap:

Pete if you have time just swing by and kick me in the ballz on your way to wal mart for the ez up :lol::lol::lol: Day trip sounds good and cost effective.We will work out the details when it gets closer.Sounds good to me though :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

We're leaving Henderson at 6AM tomorrow morning and will be meeting at the Shell station on Rainbow/ Blue Diamond at ~6:30/6:45AM for anyone else that is meeting up w/ us that I haven't talked to yet. :lol: See you guys there.

Dumont here we come. :hatdance: :laughoff: