DEEDLE DEE MAFAKAS

barefoot bob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanksgiving was great times. I know I know! Wasnt there when the craziness occurred, I was late , but saw the evidence. I love it when I stay on the DL with As the Sand Blows! Only made the first episode and thats fine by me! :D

oh yeah there was whipped cream, but im pretty sure there are pics somewhere of that! lol

Edited by Sincity_blondie

OH YEA, now I remember! :laughing:

Don't ya just hate it when it all comes rushing back at you and you go.......OOOO! I remember now!

:laughing::laughoff: that really was NOT me it was..........Jack, no Captain, no What was that :laughoff: name, nooooo ummm how about my best Bud + all of the above.

HOLY CRAP JODI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny aren't they!!!!

Good times for sure!! That was a GREAT night! :beercheers::flipoff:

Alot of laughs! I have a picture that Mike took of me falling out of the chair laughing so hard that night! :dunno::boxer:

ok jill we see jodi which one is you and who is the third ???

and who farted ???

Nope not the picture, not even close. I have no Idea who any of those people are?

Wrong end of the spectrum! :beercheers::flipoff::dunno:

I think it was Charlie :boxer::blury:

Edited by ~JILL~

There was this one time at Dune Camp this guy named cory was doing funny things with a certain :beercheers: it was all good no one got hurt. This other time there was all these people that got together for a wonderful group photo that was really good cause of the full moon. On that same moonlite night there was this kid that could dance like that wierdo something or another Jackson, it was even better when his mom got in there and did the dance with him it was nice seeing a mother and son bonding while doing some kind of Jackson dance. Then his Mom falls out of her chair but that was ok she didn't get hurt either.

Then this other time some lady had these funny tubes with colored stuff in them and she tried to blow it into this guys mouth, he was sucking on the other end of the tube I guess it all came out ok cause after he was done chocking he started breathing a little better. Maybe the colored stuff got caught on his tonsils? Wait I don't even know if he still had tonsils.

There was also a lady licking some other lady's husbands b***'s but thats ok cause the husbands wife was there taking pictures.

Last but I'm sure it isn't the least, there are some Dune camps that other people aren't real sure they want to go to cause we all thought there must be some type of breeding program going on or it was that it was just something contagious. We really do know why they leave the camp fires before everyone else cause we ALL know what you been doin! But to them all, congratulations but I'm still glad I'm not one of them.

OK BOB YOUR TURN

Edited by ~JILL~

There was this one time at Dune Camp this guy named cory was doing funny things with a certain :lol: it was all good no one got hurt. This other time there was all these people that got together for a wonderful group photo that was really good cause of the full moon. On that same moonlite night there was this kid that could dance like that wierdo something or another Jackson, it was even better when his mom got in there and did the dance with him it was nice seeing a mother and son bonding while doing some kind of Jackson dance. Then his Mom falls out of her chair but that was ok she didn't get hurt either.

Then this other time some lady had these funny tubes with colored stuff in them and she tried to blow it into this guys mouth, he was sucking on the other end of the tube I guess it all came out ok cause after he was done chocking he started breathing a little better. Maybe the colored stuff got caught on his tonsils? Wait I don't even know if he still had tonsils.

There was also a lady licking some other lady's husbands b***'s but thats ok cause the husbands wife was there taking pictures.

Last but I'm sure it isn't the least, there are some Dune camps that other people aren't real sure they want to go to cause we all thought there must be some type of breeding program going on or it was that it was just something contagious. We really do know why they leave the camp fires before everyone else cause we ALL know what you been doin! But to them all, congratulations but I'm still glad I'm not one of them.

OK BOB YOUR TURN

:think::bs::lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes the Thriller Dance!!

I almost forgot about that!!

Wellll....and Mike's birthday stripper!! :lol::old:

The suck and blows!! :grin:

Good memories... all!!!!

jodi discovered a new ice cream flavor film at 11 :whistle:

Ice cream???? I HATE ice cream!!!!!!! :dope::lol:

:dope::lol::think::bs::lol:

Yes the Thriller Dance!!

I almost forgot about that!!

Wellll....and Mike's birthday stripper!! :lol::old:

The suck and blows!! :whistle:

Good memories... all!!!!

Ice cream???? I HATE ice cream!!!!!!! :grin::lol:

sometimes you are sooooo slow new arm nut flavor hint hint deeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn Bob, you have some great material. It even made front page of the newspaper today!

btw: oooooooo im dead sexy

And his butt crack was spread all over the internet

you know the crack gets you hot its ok its my sexy mojo baby o yaaaaaaaa :sophie:

post-1340-1238133097_thumb.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob

sometimes you are sooooo slow new arm nut flavor hint hint deeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:lol::dope:

That wasn't ME! I was busy handing out prizes to people winning the raffle!!

That would be why I was confused about ice cream!! :old:

I have been a good girl this season! :whistle: Been too busy actually riding my quad this year and focused on that..I think I was in bed almost every night by 11:00pm as well, I guess I am just getting :lol::grin:

I have been a good girl this season! :whistle: Been too busy actually riding my quad this year and focused on that..I think I was in bed almost every night by 11:00pm as well, I guess I am just getting :lol::grin:

:?:

So much for trying to fly under that radar. Your getting blamed for an awful lot Jodi!