3-27-09 trip reports

Randog

Hi flexgyrl,

:loser: What do you mean by HELLO? :lol: Not really sure.

Are you Jeff's wife?

If so, I was bringing Rick back to camp in my car and we stopped to let you guys (on the quad) know that Jeff was in my buddy's buggy on his way to the ambulance.

How's he doing?

Welcome to DDR too.

R-

Yeah its Jeffs wife. I sent a test hello to see how this forum posts. :D Oh really? I want to thankyou so much!! I was wondering whose buggy/person took jeff to the ambulance. Everyone was so amazeing!!! I remeber someone at the top of a dune talking to me during the time, when I was trying to get to jeff. was that you?? I had gotten off the my buddies quad and the sand was way soft. I remember a sand rail pulling up and two people were talking to me and my buddy mike and letting us know jeff was already in the ambulance. was that ypu?? He is still in pain but really getting around better than expected!

Yeah its Jeffs wife. I sent a test hello to see how this forum posts. :D Oh really? I want to thankyou so much!! I was wondering whose buggy/person took jeff to the ambulance. Everyone was so amazeing!!! I remeber someone at the top of a dune talking to me during the time, when I was trying to get to jeff. was that you?? I had gotten off the my buddies quad and the sand was way soft. I remember a sand rail pulling up and two people were talking to me and my buddy mike and letting us know jeff was already in the ambulance. was that ypu?? He is still in pain but really getting around better than expected!

BTW-awesome video on utube! love th shadow! lol :lol:

Yeah, That was me and Rick in the buggy that informed you of Jeff's whereabouts.

It was really sad to see you shaken up that bad. I felt so bad for you. :lol:

It was my buddy Eric (Urckel on DDR here) that gave Jeff the buggy ride to the ambulance. :blink:

Your group all seem really cool. Jeff too! :dunno:

Jeff had us laughin' when he answered the question who the president was. :loser: ask him if he remembers that.

Hope he continues to heal up quickly. :dunno:

And of course, Hope to see him out there again under much much better circumstances.

R-

Edited by Randog

I'm a couple of weeks late with these pics (camera died shortly after arriving, so i only have a few), but here they are. We were there for a midweek trip because of work, but we rode all Wednesday and Thursday morning until it began to get windy. Blew real hard all day, we finally gave up waiting for it and bailed about 3pm. New job meant that this will be the only trip this season, but I am already planning for next season...

PS. happy to hear a fellow duner is doing ok because there were other duners there to help. :lol:

Finger dune before the wind

post-3304-1238994651_thumb.jpg

Our camp out by chitter 3

post-3304-1238994730_thumb.jpg

post-3304-1238994837_thumb.jpg

our daughter's first time to D

post-3304-1238994943_thumb.jpg

post-3304-1238995069_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

:watching::laughoff:

Ain't that the truth. You'll be sitting there chillen in the dunes with nobody around, then when you look behind you BAM! Fuggin randyvw is sitting right there. :ah: "Holy crap where'd he come from and how long has he been there?" :blah::clap::lol: He should change his screen name to houdini-vw! Not sure how he pulls it off.

thanks for the hat-tip guys, but there's no way i believe you can't hear me coming as soon as i leave camp. the ghetto sanrail has the creakiest suspension of all time! youse guys always have the great runs, so i drop what i'm do'in to get in on them. fun times fo sho.(i swear i'm gonna make that clutch work before next season!) btw...i have'nt seen the saint anthony trip lately. when you guys going? i mite try to make that one if invited and i promise not to talk about the housing bubble!