Oldsmobile Sillouette gone wild!

dunefreak

Just when you thought you saw it all I caught this guy on my way to work...... :laughing:

post-475-1149716291.jpg

post-475-1149716300.jpg

I figure that's gotta be one fast car to need two wings to keep the rear wheels down!! :freakin_nuts:

Edited by cmyfirepole

Just when you thought you saw it all I caught this guy on my way to work...... :laughoff:

post-475-1149716291.jpg

post-475-1149716300.jpg

I figure that's gotta be one fast car to need two wings to keep the rear wheels down!! :freakin_nuts:

i always laugh at fools like that when i see them. they think they look cool, and its really not! :laughing::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

ill race him in my burb!!! lol

wel you have to give him credit for it thought.. he at least put it on the proper end of a front wheel drive vehicle... it will push the drive wheels down instead of pull them up ilke 90% of the other ricer turds out there.. :D

wel you have to give him credit for it thought.. he at least put it on the proper end of a front wheel drive vehicle... it will push the drive wheels down instead of pull them up ilke 90% of the other ricer turds out there.. :D

Well...that and the chrome makes it much, much faster!!!

uh...yeah....ok. :laughoff: Like a Sillouette needs down force on the front end. I know you're kidding, but have you ever driven one of those things? If you zig zag the steering wheel at 45 mph it feels like the body is moving on the frame (or subframe). It's all over the place! It's pretty scary. Kinda like a Pontiac Fiero. :laughoff: :freakin_nuts: :laughing::laughoff:

i could care less how that pile of junk handles just stating a fact that 90% of cars that have wings are FRONT wheel drive... Even if they handle half worth a damn the wing works against them once they hit any decent speeds... :D

i could care less how that pile of junk handles just stating a fact that 90% of cars that have wings are FRONT wheel drive... Even if they handle half worth a damn the wing works against them once they hit any decent speeds... :D

Are you freakin kidding me? You are getting technical in THIS thread? :freakin_nuts: :laughing:

Come on!!!!!

3rotortrav, your crazy truck and Hummer projects have nothin on this thing!!

:shocked2: :flipoff::coocoo:

post-3-1149714589.jpg

post-3-1149714613.jpg

post-3-1149714635.jpg

NOW I have seen it all! :shake:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! I have never seen a dust buster with a go fast wing. I bet it helps keep the front end down and helps eliminate torque steer!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome!!! :blury::laughoff::laughoff: I wonder what nationality the owner is??????????????????????????

Nick please tell me u didn't go there!!!!!!WTF?

Pete, dont lie, you traded in the duramax didnt you?! With that front downforce, it will steer much better with the toyhauler hooked up, i see why you bought it, not my cup-o-tea, but whatever makes you happy.

b.t.w.- anyone else notice that its mounted backwards? not that it makes a differance on that monstrosity. but another thing to laugh at.

Edited by dnchevyman

Pete, dont lie, you traded in the duramax didnt you?! With that front downforce, it will steer much better with the toyhauler hooked up, i see why you bought it, not my cup-o-tea, but whatever makes you happy.

Damn- you figured me out! :shocked2:

b.t.w.- anyone else notice that its mounted backwards? not that it makes a differance on that monstrosity. but another thing to laugh at.

:shocked2: :flipoff::coocoo: ^^^^^^

Sorry to be serious but the wing is mounted the correct way.Thats the style wing it is.

Same one is on my uncle's rail.

Hey Pete, Can you get the guys name a number for me that owns that phine a$$ automobile? I wanna ask Him where he got that Wing. Im building a Hi performance Golf cart and Need a wing just like that. I imagine this Golf cart Will reach speeds of at least 12Mph. And OMG.... this is gonna be funny sh*t when Rhino king shows up at the dunes with A wing like that on his Rhino. :happydrunks::rockon::laughoff::laughoff: