Trendy stuff you hate?

MAXDOUT

~~~~~~ I did not write this. This was pulled from another message board and was originally written by someone who posts under the name Proser. I laughed my :booty: off and agree so I thought it was fitting to post here......certain words were omitted due to the young croud that frequents here.~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bad drivers. You mother :beercheers: make me late for work, make me pay more in insurance, increase my blood pressure, which increases my chances of having a heart attack, which increases my medical bills, which makes makes me pay more in health insurance, which makes me break the law and order unregulated drugs from Canada, which wastes money in the form of extra money spent on crafting legislation and then enforcing that legislation, which strains our ties with mother :banghead: Canada, which nobody cares about and which just wants to be left alone, eh?

You :banghead: :banghead: suckers talking on your blackberries and checking your :laughing: email in the left hand lane, making the rest of us who want to go the speed limit drive around your self-important, environmentally friendly gas electric mother :beerpint: hybrid piece of :beerpint: , directly increasing my and everyone else's accident risk (not to mention risk of death, since we're on the :banghead: HIGHWAY and not in your cookie cutter suburban neighborhood with your mexican-manicured lawns and hedges where the speed limit is 15 mph and there are 2 ft tall speed bumps every 20 ft) GET THE :laughoff: OUT OF MY WAY.

The next :rolleyes: crackhead who rear ends me in his piece of :driver:, rusted out caprice classic, with rims that cost more than his :blah: car and an eardrum shattering sound system (which probably caused the accident in the first place) that tells me "Sorry dawg, I ain't got no inSHERance" is getting the crow bar treatment on his :censored: spinners until I decide the damage is about even. There's your :censored: insurance, "dawg."

God bless senior citizens, but take your blue hair, your lincoln continental, and your self-imposed 30 mph speed limit, and STOP TAKING UP TWO :censored: LANES AND DRIVING WITH YOUR BLINKER ON. If you can't see or hear your blinker for 10 :censored: miles, maybe it's time to reevaluate your driving competency.

Teenagers, illegal mexicans, soccer moms, yuppies, bus drivers, taxicabs. :censored:, this is about to spiral out of control and I'm about to have a stroke.

I want a mandatory physical and mental driving test for EVERYONE, EVERY YEAR. Except for me because, after all, it was MY idea. If you fail and get caught driving, you have the choice of being either stoned OR drawn and quartered. And it's all televised live on PPV. You mother :censored: stop talking on your phone, flapping your :censored: mouth, putting on your makeup ( :censored: :censored: ), :censored: with your 6 disc changer and LEARN HOW TO DRIVE LIKE A :censored: NORMAL PERSON. THIS IS NOT A GAME!"

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:B MJ's death............... :laughing: Who fuggin cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN QUIT TALKIN ABOUT IT!

Jezuz. All I hear is :undecided: whaaaa from everyone about being tired of hearing about MJ MJ MJ! Then turn the fuggin TV off. I haven't even heard chit about it. Wanna know why? Because I choose NOT to listen to it all. It's like the people that don't like hearing about it turn the TV on and just leave it on the channel that is talking his death or the memorial svc. You don't HAVE to listen to it or even talk about it. :beercheers::finger::finger:

Jezuz. All I hear is :beerpint: whaaaa from everyone about being tired of hearing about MJ MJ MJ! Then turn the fuggin TV off. I haven't even heard chit about it. Wanna know why? Because I choose NOT to listen to it all. It's like the people that don't like hearing about it turn the TV on and just leave it on the channel that is talking his death or the memorial svc. You don't HAVE to listen to it or even talk about it. :finger::finger::laughing:

:beerpint: Excuse me Mr. President........but this is a thread about what people hate. Sooooooooooooo.....................................stop it already. :beercheers: Do you need a hug????? :undecided:

Edited by MAXDOUT

:beerpint: Excuse me Mr. President........but this is a thread about what people hate. Sooooooooooooo.....................................stop it already. :beercheers: Do you need a hug????? :undecided:

a HUG? :?: :finger:

no, it just seems dumb to bring it up in more than one thread. There's already a 4 pager already about MJ, then you bring it over here bitchen about him. :laughing: Quit talkin about him and it will go away! :finger: :clown:

:finger: Excuse me Mr. President........but this is a thread about what people hate. Sooooooooooooo.....................................stop it already. :beercheers: Do you need a hug????? :finger:

Well .... I hate talking about what I hate. :undecided: :?:

a HUG? :?: :thumb:

no, it just seems dumb to bring it up in more than one thread. There's already a 4 pager already about MJ, then you bring it over here bitchen about him. :blink: Quit talkin about him and it will go away! :assblast: :clown:

excuse me but is 5 pages going on 6 :MBdance::grin: :stir:

excuse me but is 5 pages going on 6 :laughoff::laughoff: :stir:

When people say things like:

I'm 20 going on 21

it's 1:00 going on 2:00

5 pages going on 6

I hate to inform you of the fact it is the natural transition of numbers. That's just the way it is and there is nothing we can do about it. Cause if I could I would be 51 going 41. :D

:thumb::laughoff: :smoker:

Jezuz. All I hear is :booty: whaaaa from everyone about being tired of hearing about MJ MJ MJ! Then turn the fuggin TV off. I haven't even heard chit about it. Wanna know why? Because I choose NOT to listen to it all. It's like the people that don't like hearing about it turn the TV on and just leave it on the channel that is talking his death or the memorial svc. You don't HAVE to listen to it or even talk about it. :blink::isbb::think:

Sounds like we have a butt hurt M.J. Supporter

Capt