two stolen honda 450's from dumont this weekend

to make a long story short I was not able to make the tripp to dumont this last weekend that I had planned for my friends to come out from Colorado due to a new fat paying job, any ways to go from bad to worse :dope: they showed up Thursday morning and from what I understand from what the wife said :blah: they woke up Saturday morning and some frickin frakin :laughing::loser: walked off with two CRF 450's from there camp I can tell you if i was there there would be some :guns: involved

so If anybody was there this weekend and seen some Colorado license plates and some dirtbags pushing some bikes off in the middle of the night please let me know Thanks. when I get more info I will post an update

post-3838-1239064677_thumb.jpg

post-3838-1239065720_thumb.jpg

to make a long story short I was not able to make the tripp to dumont this last weekend that I had planned for my friends to come out from Colorado due to a new fat paying job, any ways to go from bad to worse :dope: they showed up Thursday morning and from what I understand from what the wife said :blah: they woke up Saturday morning and some frickin frakin :laughing::loser: walked off with two CRF 450's from there camp I can tell you if i was there there would be some :guns: involved

so If anybody was there this weekend and seen some Colorado license plates and some dirtbags pushing some bikes off in the middle of the night please let me know Thanks. when I get more info I will post an update

Sorry to hear that. :( We were out on sunday but there wasn't very many peeps there.

• 5 weeks later...

why can people get a job and buy there own chit instead this mother truckers take other people hard earned toys that sucks i hope you get them back btw fix the pic man good luck

this is the problem with the world today folks! You build something nice and then you have to put a wall around your house, deadbolt your doors and disconect your electric garage door opener (cuz they got that figured out too), reinforce your garage door (so they can't cut through it with a cordless saw) and then chain your machines to a hook in the floor that is cemented into the garage floor. Then setup cameras inside and outside your house(and in your cul de sac), apply for a concealed weapons permit and sleep with multiple assault weapons under your pillow while your 2 Rottwielers roam your yard looking to eat something. Once you do all that then you can build a machine and go look at in your garage, ride it once a year and buy ammo on a weekly basis then maybe, just maybe you can sleep on Friday night knowing your loaded up for the dunes and leaving in the morning, but guess what YOU WONT SLEEP because then thats when they get ya!

"just maybe you can sleep on Friday night knowing your loaded up for the dunes and leaving in the morning, but guess what YOU WONT SLEEP because then thats when they get ya!"

Aint that the truth ! I never sleep good when my chits out front on the trailer locked up or not , hell sometimes i even diconnect the battery .

"just maybe you can sleep on Friday night knowing your loaded up for the dunes and leaving in the morning, but guess what YOU WONT SLEEP because then thats when they get ya!"

Aint that the truth ! I never sleep good when my chits out front on the trailer locked up or not , hell sometimes i even diconnect the battery .

I sleep in it.....and wait for em! :idiot: :angry2:

That's effin' BS. :idiot::slap: :worthless_without_pics:

I fuggin' hate thieves too.

Yep, Cap em' :shoot:

We always lock our stuff up.

Spread that word.

I'm thinkin' motion alarms too.

Hope you get your bikes back unharmed. :angry2:

R-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...