Anyone going the week after Easter?

ntrsandman

Planning on being at the D for a few days starting Easter PM. Seems that the group that was going has dwindled to only us. From what I have been reading, most are breaking camp on Easter. Was hoping there will be some that are staying longer or going to be there the week of 13-17. Would be great to camp with/near someone.

Pete, you going to be doing any riding? Looking to go one last time before the heat gets to be unbearable. :(

hell yeah I am. A little here and there throughout the day for sure. Lemme know if you want to meet at that same gas station again and follow us out. :ninja:

hell yeah I am. A little here and there throughout the day for sure. Lemme know if you want to meet at that same gas station again and follow us out. :laughoff:

Yeah let's count on doing that! Last run I did with you guys I was starting to get pretty confident on those razor transitions. Want to keep up the progress! :ninja:

I'll be heading out there Thursday afternoon staying until sometime Sunday.

I'm heading out with some friends of the wife, with mostly quads, so I may be lonely being the only LT car (that I know of). If you see me, stop by and say hey!!

Kevin

post-2606-1239660287_thumb.jpg

I'm looking to go out this weekend if there's gonna be someone to ride with. Wife is gonna be out of town and I have'nt made it out to Dumont at all this season - gotta get my azz out there before it gets too hot! Checking out the races for a while would be cool, but I'm def more interested in going out there to RIDE. :D

I'm looking to go out this weekend if there's gonna be someone to ride with. Wife is gonna be out of town and I have'nt made it out to Dumont at all this season - gotta get my azz out there before it gets too hot! Checking out the races for a while would be cool, but I'm def more interested in going out there to RIDE. :D

Come on out, Glenn! :laughoff: We'll go for a few good runs. :dunno:

I'll be out there 17th-19th

I'm a newbie but I'd love to meet some of you guys, first round on me :DDRrocks: . Already introduced myself to Dunefreak in my newbie thread.

My name is Ty, incase the screen name didn't give that away.

I'll be on my black & red Raptor 660. Our camp will hopefully be near bathroom 6, just look for the yellow F350.